This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
WOW WHERE DOES TIME GO. I mean, I get it – we’re all busy, and month after month feels like just a week and we’re longing for more time all the time to just get basic things done. One basic thing? Catching up on cool things from the internet. It’s a simple thing that should accompany any good cuppa coffee and start intriguing conversations with friends. So, to help you along, here are my favorite 8 finds from the web this month. Brace yo’self.
An important conversation around confidence, secrets to long life from the oldest women in the world, “At Last” on steroids, Instagram tips & tricks, a powerful post on happiness, the best drugstore beauty product dupes, how complimenting your SO works real wonders, and big cats playing in boxes. That last one though…your day is about to be made, I promise.
1. Check yourself and boost yourself with The Confidence Game. (medium.com)
2. Secrets to long life from the 5 oldest women in the world. (huffpost.com)
3. The best rendition of this classic ever, probably ever. Bonus points because I know one of the guys!
4. Instagram insights from this generation’s Martha Stewart. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
5. “The Art of being Happy in a World that’s Not.” An awesome awesome awesome read. (theshineproject.com)
6. The best drugstore beauty product dupes, as chosen by bigshot beauty editors. (thecoveteur.com)
7. The impact of complimenting your spouse. (Spoiler alert: It’s huge). (womenshealthmag.com)
8. Big cats playing with boxes. You’re welcome. (twistedsifter.com)
Adiós, Abril. I won’t miss sneezing every 4 minutes, but you’ve been jampacked and pretty great. Stay tuned for April favorites of all varieties over on the YouTubes soon!
Got extra time? Catch up on last month’s links here.
Join Operation Beautiful here.
Soak up amazing tips on work/life balance here.
What were your favorite finds this month on the web?
Leave a few links below and go be more excited than a camel on a Wednesday. You know the drill.
And finally, to celebrate spring with some of my favorite ladies around, win $50 to Ulta just because.
a Rafflecopter giveaway