Merry belated Christmas and Happy almost New Year! It’s almost 2015, people. Twenty Fifteen. I’m just gonna cut right to the chase and give you some www goodies, because before we know it it’s gonna be the Ball Drop and BAM. Are you ready?!?
These 8 picks are some of my favorites for all sorts of reasons, and I know you’ll enjoy, too!
Check ’em out, comment with your own favorites, and let me know what your favorite part of Christmas was! I can’t wait to hear.
December. Quitting your job to find meaning, churro ice cream sandwiches, a new take on a New Year’s dress, a live panda cam, habits of the most polite people, Ivanka Trump’s tips on negotiating, evergreen gift ideas for bloggers, and the best couple song mash-up ever.
1. How one TED Talk inspired one woman to quit her job to find meaning. (medium.com)
2. A churro ice cream sandwich. Because it’s not time for those resolutions just yet… (laist.com)
3. 10 habits of remarkably polite people. (inc.com)
4. Christmas may be over, but you’ll always need gifts ideas for the blogger in your life. Hint, hint. (xosarah.com)
5. If you haven’t seen this yet, you haven’t lived.
6. Negotiation tips straight from Ivanka Trump. (ivankatrump.com)
7. A new spin on a New Year’s dress: Quilted Metallic. And it’s on sale for $20.99. (charlotterusse.com)
8. The National Zoo has a live panda cam. You’re welcome. (nationalzoo.si.edu)
So, get to it! And by “get to it,” I mean check these out, leave your thoughts below, grab a cup o’ joe, hit up some of the crazy post-Christmas sales like this one and this one, call your grandparents, hit the gym, bake some cookies (and then send some to me), and smile.
See last month’s links here.
Brace yo’self for NYNB by going here. (and becoming a VIP!)
Laugh at “fashion blogging” here.
Last chance at $200 to West Elm here.
What were your favorite finds this month? What was your favorite part about your Christmas?
Now excuse me…there are Christmas leftovers still calling my name. And by leftovers, I mean cookies. #peaceoutgirlscout