This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
WHOA FEBRUARY. It’s already the last week of the month, and as usual I’m floored at this and can’t seem to believe how time gets by so quickly. #foreverblindsighted. The past month has been such a whirlwind for me. As of this past weekend, I’m already about halfway done wedding planning because I’m Type A like that. (Details coming on that in a new series soon, so sound off below whether “Wedding Wednesdays” or “Friday Brideday” should be the name of the game!). I gotta say, my list of links for this month was HUGE, so it got scaled back to only the very best.
February. The best new mug for your collection, quinoa and your hair, how to wake up earlier, classic arts meets Mean Girls, the coolest commercial, puppies that look like teddy bears, 15 things emotionally strong people don’t do, and paleo gluten free vegan Red Velvet truffles (say that five times fast).
1. 8 tricks to make yourself wake up earlier. I see you 7 am… (fastcompany.com)
2. Paleo gluten-free vegan Red Velvet cake truffles. Yes, this is real life. (nutrifitmama.com)
3. Quinoa is for more than your health cabinet. Here’s how quinoa can stop your hair color from fading. (naturallycurly.com)
4. Art History’s best paired with Mean Girls’ best. Don’t look at this in a public place, or anywhere where you can’t freely laugh until you cry. (buzzfeed.com)
5. 15 things emotionally strong people don’t do. (elitedaily.com)
6. This must absolutely be the next addition to my collection. #bosslady (smallglow.com)
7. The best commercial. My marketing insides are jumping for joy and I want to hug everything.
8. I want to pick up every single one of these and squeeze them until I turn blue. (boredpanda.com)
Aaaaaaaaaaand that’s a wrap! Get STOKED, because February’s product favorites are going live ridiculously soon on the YouTubes. There are beauty products, life products, clothing products…you name it. And I was a bit tea-hyped when filming it, so I’m sure we’re going to get on a whole new level together. #weirdo
See last month’s links here.
Enter to win cash to Target here.
Join Operation Beautiful here.
SUBSCRIBE to Coming Up Roses on YouTube here.
What were your favorite finds this month on the web? Leave a link or two for me to check out below.
Hope you’re having a FABULOUS day. My sock bun and I are peacing out to brave the cold and hit up Entrepreneurship class. You know it’s gonna be a party.