This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
January was jam PACKED with some absolutely awesome events and memories and WOW. I’m currently planning the healthified Superbowl snacks that I’ll be whipping up for a mini-party tomorrow, I just threw a conference for women at Wharton with some hella amazing speakers, I survived Juno (which was a MAJOR bummer since classes weren’t canceled – what fun is that?!), and oh yeah – I got engaged. Now, Links I Love time.
But I also spent enough time on le internet to find some totally awesome finds. So I’ll dive right in with these; leave your own favorites below in a comment so I can do more snooping and get a head start on February’s Links. (;
January. Unconventional cupcake recipes, Steve Jobs’ negotiation tactics, Target’s best skin care products, a beautiful “Hallelujah,” morning rituals to set your day’s tone, the best travel mug, tips on feeling more powerful, and 4 fashion apps that you need to download now.
1. Negotiation tactics from the late CEO of the world’s most iconic fruit. (businessinsider.com)
2. Affordable skin care is only a bullseye away. (popsugar.com)
3. This song has always been one of my favorites, and this darling teenager rocks it so beautifully.
4. How to feel more powerful on a daily basis. (levo.com)
5. 4 fashion apps to download right now. (huffingtonpost.com)
6. This travel mug. It’s flawless (pun intended), and it’s in my virtual shopping cart waiting to be bought…(francescas.com)
7. 15 unconventional cupcake recipes. (popsugar.com)
8. 5 morning rituals that will change the course of your day. (themuse.com)
Here’s hoping these provide some entertainment for tonight’s Big Game, whether you’ll be surfing the web during the game itself, the commercials, or the sparkly, unicorn and cupcake-filled Half Time show.
See last month’s links here.
Join Operation Beautiful here.
SUBSCRIBE to Coming Up Roses on YouTube here!
What were your favorite finds this month on the web? Leave one (or more!) for me to check out in the comments below!
Now I’m off to church, Starbucks, and then my kitchen to finish prepping the living daylights out of the amazing, healthified Superbowl treats that the fiancé and I whipped up last night. And no, I’ll never get tired of saying fiancé. See you TOMORROW!
P.S. I’ve got newly updated and majorly grown stats for the month, so use code FEBRUARY to get 28% off any ad spot.