Well then. July came and went, as all months do, and here it’s already the second day in friggin’ AUGUST and I’m finally getting to leave some amazing links for you to check out and love. I swear someday I’ll actually be totally put together and be on time and on point with everything (or I’ll continue half-hot-messing my way through – haha! #realtalk), but until then, please enjoy the realness and rawness and just indulge in these favorite links from julio. I promise they are awesome possum and worth every second.
Motivational quotes for procrastinators, 5 books that will change your life, Instagram hashtags for bloggers, 6 healthy granola bars from 4 ingredients, the most beautiful words on TRUSTING, surprising facts about nightmares, and a recipe for going viral.
1. 5 books that will change your life. (time.com)
2. The best motivational quotes for procrastinators. (huffingtonpost.com)
3. 6 healthy granola bars you can make using 4 ingredients or less. (wallstcheatsheet.com)
4. A beautiful love story.
5. 9 surprising facts about nightmares. (seventeen.com)
6. This blog post on really, really trusting is b-e-a-uuuuuutiful. (stephanieorefice.net)
7. Some primetime hashtags you should be using on Instagram. (venustrappedinmars.com)
8. A possible recipe for going viral from the best business school out there (not like I’m biased or anything…). (knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu)
Got extra time? Catch up on last month’s links here.
Win $60 to Ulta here.
Win a fabulous “Get it Girl” tank here.
Go get reminded of your own awesomeness here.
What were your favorite finds this month on the web?
Leave a few links below, because I’m about to go poolside and could use some iPad search recommendations. And stay tuned…your weekly CUR update is hitting your inbox tonight during Bachelor in Paradise, so even your commercials are jampacked with goodness. #yes (SIGN UP HERE WOO!)