This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy Monday, happy almost-last-day-of-June…and with that, deuces to half of 2015. (Like, what.) First thing’s first…have you heard Rachel Platten’s “Fight Song”? We got to talking about that in the Coming Up Roses Sunday newsletter last night, because it’s literally the quintessential jam to greet Monday with unstoppable #bosslady drive. (If you want “in” on our Sunday Funday inspiration-and-more, just throw your name and email in the lower-right pop-up prompter!)
Now let’s talk about some links I LOVE. Because in the midst of all of the sheer craziness that comes with the first month of summer, I love finding those blissful pockets of time to just read a great article, listen to a podcast (if you need a new one, check out Real World Branding!), and catch up on social media and Netflix. But those links though…
How to avoid awkward small talk, skinny chocolate cupcakes (hello, bikini body!), animal GIFs to fit literally any scenario, how to stop suffering before it even begins, 44 small changes with big impact on your health, a ridiculously beautiful blog post, the cutest travel mug for when you’re “going places,” and the secret of happiness (finally).
1. The secret of happiness has been revealed. Leave it to Harvard…(forbes.com)
2. This quick trick will help you avoid awkward small talk at all costs. (joannagoddard.blogspot.com)
3. Because there might actually not be anything better than skinny chocolate cupcakes. (Except Jesus). (sitsgirls.com)
4. Animal GIFs that fit literally every scenario possible. As usual, thanks Buzzfeed! (buzzfeed.com)
5. It’s time to discern between real problems, and those pesky suffering-inducing stresses. Here’s how. (positivelypositive.com)
6. One of the cutest travel mugs ever. Get in my mug cabinet! (ashley-brooke-designs.myshopify.com)
7. This blog post by one of my dearest friends is so thought-provoking and eloquent. Who knew there was so much to be learned from a broken dish? (throughtheeyesofarunner.com)
8. 44 tips to get fit and healthy this summer via small changes that make big impact. Yes and yes. (elitedaily.com)
June Favorites in makeup, clothing, body products, apps and more coming to the ‘Tube TOMORROW. Get. hyped.
For now…did you catch yesterday’s upload? I did a little compare and contrast of June’s Ipsy, and both the Target and Walmart Beauty Boxes! There’s lots of neat products, but I also speak French (or something like that) and get smacked in the face by my cat. #keepinitreal
Got extra time? Catch up on last month’s links here.
Win $500 PayPal cash here, $750 to Target here, and super fun sunnies for summer here.
What were your favorite finds this month on the web?
Leave a few links below and start this week off right. Monday ain’t got nothin’ on you. Go blossom.