This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
I’m kinda obsessed with pumpkin. To be fair, half of female America is, and the world of corporate marketing knows it. But, I really do have an obsession. Need proof? I’m currently nomming on a pumpkin bagel and sipping a skinny pumpkin spice latte. Oh, and I’m wearing Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body lotion.
Since nearly all of my friends have some abnormal adoration for the spiced orangey goo of autumn, this post is dedicated to presenting you with all things pumpkin to satiate your fixation.
1. Caffeinated Pumpkin…
Lattes and pancakes and pumpkins all in one? You KNOW it’s gonna be a great day with these Pumpkin Spice Latte Pancakes.
Because a Pumpkin Pie Frappe in a mason jar topped with whipped cream and cinnamon just SCREAMS autumnal adorableness.
A copycat recipe from the PSL (That’s “Pumpkin Spice Latte,” folks) that started it all (That’s Starbucks, folks). Starbucks’ PSL.
2. Being one with the pumpkin…
For other city dwellers out there, the City of Brotherly Love hosts fall fests out the wazoo. Celebrate the changing leaves and chilly breeze with some of these!
3. Sugar & Spice in Pumpkin are nice…
This Pumpkin Cream Sandwich recipe isn’t to die for. It’s actually to live for, because it’s foodgasmically delicious. Boyfriend and I had a field day making these last fall.
3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
1/3 cup brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ cup canned pumpkin puree
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
¼ teaspoon salt
2/3 cup cream cheese, soft
¼ cup heavy cream
¼ cup confection sugar
- Heat oven to 375° F
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in bowl with electric mixer. Add pumpkin, vanilla, and egg. Beat until combined.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt in medium bowl. Slowly add the flour mixture to the sugar and butter and beat on medium until mixed.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of the mixture onto a baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake for about 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, heavy cream, and confection sugar until smooth. Spread over half of the cookies and use the remaining to top sandwich-style!
And for more perfectly pumpkin eats…
4. For those who just can’t get enough and want to smother themselves in pumpkin-y goodness…
This Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin goop from B&B Works has me smelling like a pie. Which is obviously a good thing, right?
This body lotion from Arcona LA is infused with pumpkin extracts and glycolic acid to “improve tonal quality and elasticity in the skin.” I’m sold.
Bubalina has a shower gel and lotion duo, packed with pumpkin seed oil and vitamins. Your skin will thank you.
5. LIFE UPDATE…
Boyfriend and I adopted a rescue kitten!!!!!! Her name? Pumpkin.
Happy Pumpkin-ing! Pleasepleaseplease pass any and all amazing pumpkin eats/ideas/things/discoveries my way. The world could use more pumpkin. Pass it on!