I said it once and I’ll say it again – HOLY PUMPKINS, October is outta here. If you caught hump day’s post, you know I’m not a big Halloween fan. I just never got into the hype of plastic skulls and fake blood and sugary overload (because I always end up in a candy coma). So while y’all are prepping to spook and get spooked, I’ll be over here enjoying this month’s list of 8 ridiculously cool links I love.
23 insider hacks from a Sephora employee, tips to inspire courage and confidence, upside down Oreo mini cheesecakes, cats that don’t understand personal space, 12 things confident people do differently, times makeup was not on your side, the *best* new song right now, and 7 successful people who started with failing.
- 23 insider hacks from a Sephora employee. From hidden sales to secret discounts and freebies, this article is print-out-worthy.(thekrazycouponlady.com)
- 12 things truly confident people do differently. Because as Henry Ford once said, “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” (forbes.com)
- These upside down Oreo cheesecakes are my weekend project, because they look AMAZEBALLS. (eatdrink-andbemary.com)
- The most awesome truth bombs to inspire you to live more courageously and confidently.
- I love cats that don’t understand personal space. For catowners like myself, these ring TOO TRUE. (top13.net)
- Times when makeup was not on your side. Hint: don’t read in a public place where you can’t bust a gut laughing. You’ve been warned. (buzzfeed.com)
- An inspiring crew of 7 successful people who kicked off their careers with failure. Because sometimes we need that reminder that some of the most *successful* people today failed time and time again before “making it.” Get inspired with this. (themuse.com)
- THIS SONG THOUGH. I know Adele is all the hype right now (as she should be), but this is a *jam* to get you feeling amazing and loving life, like, now.
Aaaaand now that you’re feeling amazing about life…
Get 4 date night ideas for this weekend here.
Enter to win $120 to Starbucks here.
Choose joy here.
What was the best thing you’ve seen on the web this past month??
I would lovelovelove if you would leave it in a comment below; I’ve got a finance exam on Monday, and Lord knows this girl is gonna need some sweet study break motivators. (;