This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Holy cannoli, one second it was fall and the next they’re calling for snow on Saturday. What is this? I think I’ll stick with views like this for awhile still thankyoukindly.
I’m promising to myself – and all of you – that I’ll actually post in November on the regular MWF routine instead of this when-I-get-to-it Tuesday/Thursday/whenever routine that isn’t really routine. If I don’t, send the encouragement and pick-me-ups, because it means I’m drowning in life. Whoops.
But it’s a happy drowning, I assure you.
Before I get into some deep discussion on life balance and busy-ness, I’m going to let this month’s fabulous web finds cut in.
October. Featuring, in no particular order, some seriously passionate inspiration (pun intended), some T. Swift outside of 1989, a one-of-a-kind guide to blogging, how to keep your friendship above your love, the coolest techie things maybe ever, 8 productivity hacks to try right now, the next thing on my shopping wishlist, and OK Go’s newest viral video.
1. It’s time to stop looking for your passion. Instead, unlock it. (actionforhappiness.org)
2. Your must-have guide to blogging 101. There’s everything from setting it up, to managing content and making some dollah dollah bills. (firstsiteguide.com)
3. Because you’ve listened to 1989 on repeat one too many times now. #mixitup (teenvogue.com)
4. Enchanted objects (technology): http://www.businessinsider.com/enchanted-objects-2014-7?
5. This Lace cut Flippy playsuit is everything I could want in a flippy playsuit. (boohoo.com)
6. This beautifully expressed blog post explains why being best friends is key to firing up a love. (jenloveskev.com)
7. 8 surprising productivity hacks. List-making made the cut, but not how you might’ve thought. (levoleague.com)
8. The song is catchy, but the music video? Out. Of. This. World.
As usual, send any fabulous, must-see picks my way…I love hearing from you!
Catch up on last month’s picks here.
Learn how to get paid to just search the web here.
Get advice straight from the sexiest CEO around here.
Last chance to win $300 to Kate Spade here.
What’s your favorite pick from above? Where do you go to find the best inspiration from the web?
Did I mention I love hearing from you? Keep commenting and telling me what you love to see on Coming Up Roses, so I can make it happen for y-o-u. Have a beautiful day!