This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
‘Twas the day after Christmas, and all through the house, every credit card was burning – don’t tell my spouse! 😉 HA. I hope all of your Christmases were very merry and bright, focused on what really matters and the real reason for the season.
J and I visited all the fam yesterday, so it was a fun-filled day…and now the two of us are *still* in our Christmas jammies just catching up on our shows + getting some #werk done. We also had the talk yesterday about how much easier life would be if we stocked up on giftables all throughout the year instead of just in time for the holidays, especially since the two of us were scrambling a bit this year to get everything done on time. With both of our jobs just being particularly nutso this time o’ year, Christmas TOTALLY snuck up on us…whoops. I know Black Friday and Cyber Monday (Black Weekend, as I’ve dubbed it) are big for Christmas present-prepping, but honestly, I think even *better* sales happen right about now, in between Christmas and New Year’s. With Q4 closing out and the New Year comin’ in hot, ain’t nobody got time for leftover inventory, so everything that needs to be turned over before January 1st is on supersale, and the after Christmas sales are insane – #BlessUp.
I don’t think of CUR as a shopping/sales blog by any means, but I found myself clicking all over the web today in a Christmas cookie daze hunting out the best end-of-year deals…so it’d be a crime to not share ’em with y’all, amiright??? Everything is in ABC order, easy peasy for ya. 🙂
- Ann Taylor – up to 70% off clearance + 40% off full price [code: SHOP40]
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off sale items [code: TAGTIME]
- ASOS – Up to 50% off – one of my all-time favorite stores! I lovelovelove these gold heeled sandals for any dressed up anything, and these velvet platforms are SO cheap and SO stinkin’ cute.
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale [no code needed] – My favorite X ring is only $14!
- Baublebar – Up to 60% off sale jewelry
- Bloomingdales – Up to 75% off select items…FAB if you have a specific designer in mind that you lovelovelove. These Kate Spade jammies have mah heart.
- Chicwish – Additional 20% off through 1/3/17 [code: NYE20]
- Express – 50% off everything [no code needed]
- Gap – Up to 60% off in winter sale, + additional 30% off [code: WISHLIST]
- H&M – Up to 80% off – Sweaters and cardigans are on SUPER sale, so if you want/need some at $10…snatch ’em up.
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 40% off clearance [code: SHOPCREW]
- LOFT – 50% off everything [code: TREATS]
- Macy’s – Their famous One Day Sale – basically errrrrythaaaang is on sale. #Bless. Extra 25% off clearance, and FREE shipping over $25 [no code needed]
- Nordstrom – Half-Yearly Sale, up to 50% off everything. Highlights include this MAC kit for $21, these Nikes for just over $60 (in 3 colors), and this super cute monogram mug for UNDER $3.
- Nordstrom Rack – Up to 75% off clearance
- Old Navy – Up to 60% off everything. Highlights include the perfect long sleeve swing dress for $9-15 and my fave distressed black jeans (they’re super soft!) for $18.
- Shein – Up to 85% off. Lovelovelove Shein…knock on wood, but I’ve yet to have a negative experience with them. Everything is cheap + cute, so it’s my #1 recommendation for you stylish chicas on a budget!
- ShopBop – Additional 25% off all sale [code: TREATYOURSELF]
- Sole Society – Up to 50% off select styles
- Steve Madden – 50% off clearance [code: HOLIDAY] – These red bow pumps are the perfect pop of classic color!
- Urban Outfitters – Extra 30% off all sale [no code needed]
- Victoria’s Secret – BOGO bras [code: GETBRAS]
And for anyone who has a lil’ catching up to do on Instagram, I’ve got your back there, too. 😉 Especially since so much is on sale this week, I’ve included a bunch of the best below for ya, with notes on specific pieces for sizing, pricing, etc!
Pom Pom Sneakers (SO comfy – size up a half step!)
Shoutout to this cardigan again. I wore it in this post and have worn it for a week straight since. I was a bit nervous about what it would be like since it’s “one size fits all,” but I couldn’t have been more impressed. It’s soft, the perfect sleeve length for a stack o’ arm candy, SO versatile + trendy, and just that easy but chic cardi that you’ll be reaching for everyday. Plus it’s $30. *Praise hands*
I hope y’all had the most magical Christmases and are gearing up for one heckuvah New Year’s celebration! *pops bubbly*
Happy shopping, + happy end of 2016! Make it count, peeps.
What was your favorite part about Christmas, and what are your favorite after-Christmas sales?
AND AND AND, added bonus…what was your favorite gift to GIVE this year??? I lovelovelove hearing your A’s to that Q.
ALSO, do you like or not like seeing things like an Instagram roundup on the blog? If it’s redundant and/or uninteresting, just hollah at me. But if it’s useful for anyone, let me know that too…I aim to please. 😉