Happy HUMP to one and all! What’s one great thing that’s happened to you this week so far?
Think about it, say it out loud, then leave it in a comment down below along with one or two sweet finds from the www that you’ve stumbled upon this past month. This past month being September, because HOLY COW it’s October tomorrow. Bye Felicia and Bye September and Bye Seattle, because I’m about to hit the sky and head back to the City of Brotherly Love. Some Seattle happenings will show up sooner or later here in the form of a lil’ trip recap, but until then…some Links I Love!
15 things to remember when you don’t believe in yourself, cats that don’t look real, what you wish you could actually say to your boss, leopard heels worth having now, how to get immune to secondhand stress, a success-filled TED talk, 15 easy DIY projects, and how to *really* know if someone is “the one.”
- 15 things to remember when you don’t believe in yourself. (powerofpositivity.com)
- “Hey work, can you not?” A BuzzFeed you can’t read on your work computer. Or anywhere that LOLing is prohibited. (buzzfeed.com)
- The TED talk that kicked off a whole research movement. Meet Shawn Achor, the guy that inspired this post. (ted.com)
- 15 easy DIY projects that all of us can rock. (venustrappedinmars.com)
- How this girl knew her husband was “the one.” Hint: it’s not at all what you’d think. (sheisjoyful.com)
- Cats that don’t look real. Yaaaaaaas. (thedodo.com)
- Make yourself immune to secondhand stress with these tips from Harvard Business Review. (hbr.org)
- These leopard heels – and really, all leopard mule heels – are so fetch. (saksoff5th.com)
Totally change your view on happiness here.
Hit “follow” and then brace yo’self for TWO huge upcoming giveaways here.
What were your favorite finds this month on the web?
Shoot a few of your own “Links I Love” my way to check out once I land if you’re feelin’ up for sharing. I’d lovelovelove to hear from you!