Wasn’t Christmas, like, yesterday?! Now V-Day is right around the corner, and it looks like a pink and red bomb went off in every drug store on the block. To kick off the weekend, I’m rounding up a few goodies that are must-haves in my book right now. Whether you’re passing along a guide to your boyfriend or hubs, need idea for your gal pals, or just want to treat yo’self, I’m all about all of the below.
- Cute jammies. I got this knit set from Vera Bradley, and I am absolutely in LOVE – which is fitting, given the blush heart pattern! They’re the comfiest pajamas I may have ever worn, and I could easily wear ’em all day long just because. 100% worth it for your gal who likes to keep it cozy. They made a Snapchat appearance this morning (I’m @ erica_lig …are we Snapfriends yet?!), and they’ll be around for a long, long time.
- Sea salt dark chocolate caramels. There’s this one box in particular that J has gotten me from a local flower shop, and MAN they’re oh so good. Warning: completely addictive.
- A monogram stamp. One of the things I’m honestly most looking forward to about sending out save the dates is stamping all of the envelopes with our couple’s monogram! The absolutely amaaaaazing designer who did my save-the-dates and wedding invites also does rubber stamps, so you can get anything from monograms to your hometown state to professional “from the desk of” stamps to take all of your stationery to the next level. I am completely in love with how mine and J’s turned out (and I can’t wait to share it with you here – SOON!), and I know you’ll loves yours, too.
- Rose gummies. These goodies from Sugarfina are 1.) the most beautiful gummies I’ve ever seen, and b.) SO CLEVER. Forget the bouquet and chocolate and give her something that says “love you a bunch!” that she can actually eat while watching The Bachelor. I mean, this is it people.
- An everyday bracelet. If she’s already got a pretty watch that she wears everyday, a big and clunky bracelet might not be ideal for wearing everyday alongside it. That’s why I lovelovelove my gold pavé motif bracelet from Vera Bradley…it’s so dainty and pretty and pairs perfectly with the two-toned watch that I don on the reg. Added bonus is the ADJUSTABLE SIZE! I have super tiny wrists, so the fact that I can choose which chain link to clasp the bracelet on means it actually *fits* me instead of always falling down onto my hand when I’m working. #blessup
- Wine soap. I mean, obviously. This one made the cut here, too, because it’s a unique gift idea that’s totally worth it.
- A Flatterbox. SUCH a cute idea for a personalized gift that makes your day time and time again. You can get input from others, too, so the final products is a hodge podge of all the nice things from all the nice people.
- A love-y phone case. Another Vera Bradley goodie over here…how cute is this?! Perfect gift for your BFF.
- Uplifting glasses. Because whether you’re drinking green juice, a mimosa, or good ol’ H2O, it’s great to be reminded of how much you rock.
I gotta say – I’ve been particularly impressed with Vera Bradley lately. What started as the bag company for colorful quilted patterns as evolved into this powerhouse of styled designs that don’t just include bags. Now, VB has got all sorts of lifestyle accessories to choose from, making them literally this one-stop shopping destination for birthdays, girls’ days…and naturally V-Day. (Get it? V-Day? HA.) Vera Bradley strives to be a girl’s best friend by being fun to be with (those hella cute bags), always comfortable (that lightweight quilted cotton though), lets you express yourself freely (the COLORS!), grows and changes with you (these new styles are hothothot!), and is real quality in your life.
What’s on your own Valentine’s Day Gift Guide?
What are you grabbing your gal pals, putting on your own wishlist, or treatin’ yo’self to this February 14th? I’d lovelovelove to hear what you’ve found so far, so please leave ’em all in comments below for me to check out! Might have to do some more shopping… 😉
*This post is brought to you in partnership with Vera Bradley and Her Campus Media. As always, all opinions and thoughts are totally my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Coming Up Roses!