This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
TGIF, y’all! Father’s Day is right around the corner (June 19th!), and I’m pumped. I love the days dedicated to our parents, because they just do so dang much and definitely deserve every ounce of appreciation. I’ve got most of my Dad’s Day shopping taken care of (thanks to Snapfish), but I knew I needed one or two more things to round everything out. If you’re in the same boat and/or you’re starting shopping, like, yesterday, no worries…I’ve gotcha covered. 😉
Here are 8 Father’s Day Gift Ideas that you haven’t seen yet, sure to make Dad smile.
- Beeropoly. ($32) Get one for Dad AND your guy, because doesn’t this just look like fun?! An easy going “drinking game” that the whole family (above drinking age) can enjoy.
2. A sausage and cheese gift box from Hickory Farms. ($40) Y’all. I canNOT get enough of this summer sausage. I’ve gotten my entire family hooked (included Moose), and they go so fast I can barely keep up. Out of all 8 Father’s Day gift ideas…this one takes the cake (or cheese? HA). These sausages are party + people pleasers, and the cheeses are the perfect complement, and then there’s the two mustards! Just be warned…if you get this for dad, he probably won’t share. They’re that good. Bonus tip: These summer sausages pan fry well, and they’re delish in eggs! Great for a morning-after-Father’s-Day breakfast.
3. Photo gifts from Snapfish. (prices vary) I mentioned Snapfish before, but I have to say it again, because they’re so special and sentimental and perfect for the dad who needs a little extra appreciation this year. Besides a slue of gifting options, they’ve got DIY cards, which are SO much better than storebought sometimes. That’s how I did my card for this year (+ a few gifts!), and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. (Enter to win $50 credit here – 2 days left!)
4. Make his own hot sauce. (34.95) For all the men who like it hot, this is such a unique gift. He can make it as hot as he likes, with the exact flavor twang to float his boat, whether that’s chipotle, buffalo, or just plain heat.
5. His favorite team’s bat…as a bottle opener. ($115-$130) On the pricier side, but #worthit for the baseball nuts in the house. If he’s popping his beers open on the reg with a plain ol’ bottle opener, why not treat him to the perfect souvenir and conversation starter? He’ll be so stoked to open his favorite beer with such a big memento from his favorite team, and it’s sure to cause a ruckus with any fellow fans or rivals in the house.
6. A coolbox. ($199) As seen on Shark Tank, this thing is ridiculously cool. Ridiculously cool. It’s a toolbox with speakers and all this tech capabilities, plus storage space, plus cooler space. Like, what? It’s dad’s dream toolkit. The list of features is a bit obnoxious, and I’m totally falling for it. Plus, it’s so stinkin’ brand new that the first batch ships this September. Meaning, you’ve got the coolest thing to have dad looking forward to for a few months!
7. For any new dads, how cute is this lil’ number??? ($7.99) Who could possibly be mad with this gift? Unless you don’t have a child this small, then you might be a bit mad. HA. But really though…it’s so dang cute. Just put your baby in this and hand him over. Boom. Cuteness ensues.
8. A cheese sampler box from Hickory Farms. ($26) In case you haven’t figured it out yet…I love Hickory Farms. I tried SO MANY of their products last year around the holidays, and now I’m just straight up addicted. Their cheeses are so creamy and delicious – they’re perfect for entertaining and setting out the perfect platter, but they’re also perfect for dad’s late night snack habit. The smoked cheddar blend is one of my personal faves, because the flavor is just MMMM. Whenever I bring some Hickory Farms to my parent’s house, my dad gets SO EXCITED and eats…as much of it as he can get his hands on. Seriously, this stuff flies. And this box in particular is so affordable – you just can’t go wrong.
I hope these are the perfect jumping ground for your own Father’s Day shopping needs. I had so much fun finding them all…and now I’m shopping again. HA. Story of my life. 😉
What are your own Father’s Day gift ideas this year?
I’d love to hear what you’re getting your own pops…and if there’s any sentimental reason behind it, I lovelovelove a good story!! Drop ’em in the comments below. 🙂
This post has been sponsored by Hickory Farms. As always, all opinions and thoughts expressed are entirely my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Coming Up Roses!