This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Thanksgiving is one of my ~favorite~ times of the year. It’s a close second for favorite holiday of all time, and it’s one of the most HYPE times in our house since it’s hands down my hubby’s #1. I’ll have a whole ‘nother spiel on Thanksgiving next week once the craziness of Black Friday + Cyber Monday (heck, Cyber WEEK) has subdued a bit. But today, I had to jump on the shopping train to share ALL THE THINGS on sale already for Black Friday 2017 – holy moly. It’s a TON. So, I wanted to share a few tips on a.) what to look out for as you prep to stock up + shop for the holidays etc., as well as b.) what deals + discounts have already been released by retailers (some of which are already in full swing – huzzah!). A few quite notes before hopping right in:
- Some have codes associated with ’em, which I’ve included for ya below if applicable, of course.
- The list of sales is alphabetized. So, scan ’em all or scroll to your fave.
- Look out for price matching! Some retailers like my fave, Nordstrom, will price match anywhere! So if you lovelovelove shopping at Nordstrom for all of their goodness (amazing customer service, fabulous shipping + return policies, etc), remember that! If you find a deal at a specific retailer and you know Nordstrom carries ’em too, but you want the retailer’s specific deal applied to the same product but at Nordstrom, they do that! (If ya want/need any help with this, pleasepleaseplease shoot me an email and I’ll help a sistah out!)
Best things to stock up on:
- Underwear – If you’re like me and wait way too long to stock up on new undies, now’s the time, peeps! From Victoria’s Secret’s regular Black Friday blowout to places like Nordstrom having ~superb~ ones like Hanky Pankies, it’s time. Speaking of which, Hanky Panky is a PHENOMENAL lingerie brand. Absurdly expensive, usually. Like, $30 for a pair of undies? NO, THANKYOUKINDLY. BUT. I had one that I got as a gift once and I swear it’s the best thong in my whole drawer. It’s so dang stretchy + comfortable + fabulous. Honestly, treat yo’self. TREAT YO’ BUM.
- Workout gear – There’s really no need to splurge on workout gear. I usually get mine from places like Marshall’s + Burlington, since they’ve got brands like Nike + Adidas at off-price retailer discounts. Nike is also extra 25% off right now, so there’s that.
- Winter coats – Any outwear, really. Now’s the time, since your fave retailers have massive discounts. Like 40% off at J. Crew – you can get your favorite puffer vest and save SO MUCH $$$. ALSO, this absurdly popular quilted vest (I have it myself, loveloveLOVE it) is on sale for UNDER $40 right now. #AddToCart
- Hair tools – Don’t ever overspend on workout gear, undergarments…or hair tools. T3 is on supersale right now (they never go on sale, really – their curling trio is iconic + absurdly popular), + of course Ulta and Sephora will be on blowout starting tomorrow night.
- Jeans – I fully support investing in high quality denim. I’ve learned firsthand how much of a difference it can make…and it’s the difference between feeling like a million bucks and a $20. Especially if you’re like me and rock jeans a few times a week for whatever reason, it’s 100% worth it to spend a little more – your cost per wear ends up being super low in the end, you look better, you feel better, the whole nine yards. A pair of my faves are 33% off right now (as seen worn here), I’m SCREAMING cos another one of my all-time favorite jeans are on sale for more than 50% off right now (!!!!!!!) + all other denim on sale at Nordstrom is here + awesome. If you get only one pair of denim this Cyber Week, get these. It’s the best deal I’ve EVER seen for them, they make your booty look AMAZE, they’re high-waisted + ultra flattering, the bottom hem looks fab with booties but also tucks into socks + high boots fabulously, and they just fit like a dream.
- Electronics – I mean, duh. Is it even Black Friday if there isn’t a Best Buy line around the block at 3 am, or a stampede at Walmart at 6? HA. Get in line (online) awhile here.
- Rainboots/seasonal boots – Hunter boots are faves by many, but rarely go on sale. Until now!
BEST BLACK FRIDAY + CYBER WEEK DEALS
- Abercrombie & Fitch – 40% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping
- Amazon – DEALS. EVERY DAY.
- American Eagle – 40% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything, 11/22 – 11/24 [code: THANKFUL]
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off Sale Styles!
- ASOS – 20% off everything from 11/23 – 11/28 [code: WIN20]
- Baublebar – 30% off gift sets + Holiday Collection [code: YAY30], 35% off holiday goodies [code: VIP35]
- Bloomingdales – 25% off large selection + FREE Shipping $25 off for every $200 spent
- COACH – 30% off EVERYTHING [code: THANKS17]
- Express – 50% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping
- Francesca’s – Buy One, Get One 60% off
- GAP – 50% off EVERYTHING [ code: BLKFRIDAY]
- H&M – Up to 60% off + EXTRA 20% off all Sale!
- HUNTER – 30% off select items!
- J. Crew – 40% off ENTIRE order [code: THANKU]
- J. Crew Factory – 50% off EVERYTHING
- Kate Spade – 30% off EVERYTHING [ code: GIVEJOY]
- Kerastase – 20% off + FREE Shipping!
- Kohl’s – Tons of stuff on sale + 15% off + Kohl’s Cash [code: SAVEBIG15]
- Loft – 40% off EVERYTHING [code: GIFTITUP]
- Lord & Taylor – EXTRA 50% off Sale [code: FRIDAY] + $20 off $175 [code: BONUS]
- Macy’s – Extra 20% off [code: HURRY]
- Madewell – 25% off EVERYTHING
- Nike – Extra 25% off select sale styles [code: EPIC25]
- Nordstrom – Extra 20% off + FREE shipping/returns (as always), 11/24 -11/27, + Extra 40% off Designer
- Old Navy – 50% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping over $50!
- Sam Edelman – 30% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping [code: SAMSGIVING]
- Sephora – Select product sales, 50% off TODAY ONLY
- ShopBop – 20% off orders of $200+, 25% off orders of $500+, 30% orders of $800+ [code: MORE17]
- Steve Madden – TODAY: Buy One, Get One 70% Off! + FREE Shipping [code: MERRY]
- T3 Hair Tools – 25% off EVERYTHING [code: FRIDAY17]
- Target – ALL. THE. DEALS. RedCard holders can shop the entire sale today onward (online only)!
- TopShop – Up to 50% off + FREE Shipping, 11/22 – 11/27
- Tula – Holiday Gift Sets + 20% off sitewide [*CUR exclusive code: ROSESHOLIDAY]
- Ulta – Specific deals on various products from 11/23 onward [see the full Black Friday mailer here]
- Urban Outfitters – Buy One, Get One 50% off, 11/22 – 11/24
- Victoria’s Secret – Today only: FREE Shipping on $50 + $20 off $125 [codes: SHIP50 & 20OFF125], FREE Slippers with every $39.50 PJ set purchase, $35 bras, FREE Tote with $75 purchase, FREE $20 Holiday Reward Card with any $40 purchase through 11/27
- Walmart – DEALS. EVERY. DAY. + FREE 2-day Shipping!
Some specific pics part of Black Friday 2017:
Distressed Black Jeans – ON SALE for UNDER $20!!!!! Come in Regular, Petite, + Tall Sizing
Cut-Out Ankle Booties – Buy One, Get One 70% off, TODAY ONLY! Comes in Black, Taupe, + Mauve
DL 1961 Chrissy Jeans – MY FAVORITE JEANS, YO. This is an ~insane~ deal on them – I’ve NEVER seen them this low. #CantStopWontStop raving about ’em. If you wanna feel HOT AF + oh so comfy, you just need ’em. Point blank period. High-waisted, raw hem, look good with booties AND higher boots alike.
Rag & Bone denim – Another fave pair of jeans. These are a bit darker wash than the former, + are more of what I’d consider “full length” without the raw hem. A bit dressier than the former, I’d say! 33% off!!!
What’s on your shopping list for Black Friday 2017???
Do you have specific retailers you’re eyeing? Specific products? Let me know! And if you have any special requests at all for coverage throughout this week, in terms of what would be most helpful/valuable for ya as ya cross off everyone on your list, LET A SISTAH KNOW. Hollah in a comment down below, DM me on Instagram (@ericaligenza), shoot me an email…call me beep me if ya wanna reach me. 😉
Have the most beautiful, fabulous THANKSGIVING tomorrow, for all my USA gals! Enjoy some really solid time with family + friends. Soak it all up. Catch ya back on Friday with more specific sale picks galore!