This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
It’s the moooooost wonderful tiiiiime of the year! This will *most likely* be the final big whopper o’ a Gift Guide on CUR, justbecause there’s a huuuuuuuuge Santa’s Shop tab up above with ALL THE THINGS to shop, categorized by the folks in your life. It’s LIT, yo. SO lit, that I’ll include a few highlighted pieces/categories here to give ya a head start on it all…brace yo’self. 😉
P.S. You can head up to the “Santa’s Shop” tab up above at ANY point from now through Christmas for updated lists – I just keep adding things as I find the best of the best this season, so check it out whenevahhhhh.
FOR THE BEAUTY GURU
FOR THE WINE-O
FOR THE CAT LADY
FOR THE LUXE LOVER
FOR THE HOME
FOR THE TRAVELER
FOR THE GIRLY GIRL
FOR THE STOCKING
FOR THE BOSS BABE
And one of my personal fave categories this year is COZY AF. We all know that girl who prefers staying in versus going out, wants Netflix and makeup-free cuddles over heels and a full glam face, and would rather be caught in pajama pants than skinny jeans.
That girl is me.
HA. But really, that girl might be you, too…or your sister, your bestie, etc.
A cozy gift is especially PERF when you’re not *totally* sure what to get someone. I mean…who doesn’t lovelovelove being cozy + comfy?!?! Only the spawn of satan, that’s who. It’s really a no-fail giftable, so I pulled some of the coziest of the cozy out there to give ya all the cozy feels as we lead up to December 25th.
The below collage is actually clickable, so just click directly on any product you’re interested in, and it’ll re-direct ya in a new tab to the retailer to shop til’ ya drop! #bless.
- Pom pom poochies – I call ’em poochies, normal folks call ’em “slippers.” HA. Under $18 + too friggin’ cute.
- Reversible scarf – I have this! Super versatile, easy piece for the season.
- “Mornings are for Mimosas” – Cos they are. 😉
- Giant pom pom beanie – She’ll wanna wear this on Instagram.
- Eyelash eye mask – For the cozy sleeping beauty!
- Cozy pajama pants – Under $12 + come in multiple patterns!
- Parka – Cos she probably needs a new coat this winter.
- Cashmere head wrap – SUPER affordable piece for it being cashmere; looks + feels luxe while being under $18!
- Wine socks – Again, duh. 😉 Perfect for the cozy girl, the wine-o, and for every chica’s stocking.
- Striped Kate Spade gloves – These come in other colors, too, and is the *perfect* cozy gift for the Kate Spade lover, if she wants KS but an expensive bag isn’t in the cards
- Cozy AF pullover – I have this myself (I’ve talked about it on Instastories before!) and it is so. dang. COZY. I 100% recommend!!!! It’s on sale for under $40 + comes with free shipping!
- Faux-fur-lined slip-on sneakers – These come in blush + black and just look like the coziest things for walking around in wintertime. Especially if/when you’re not wanting to wear boots!
- Faux fur vest – A total staple in every girl’s winter wardrobe.
- Light pink bow beanie – The cozy gift for the girly girl!
- Pom pom UGG slippers – Who the heck in their right mind wouldn’t lovelovelove these?!?! They’re adorable, pointblankperiod.
These are only a select *few* picks, since there are over 50 cozy giftables in the COZY Santa’s Shop category! Another thing to recommend – if she wants/needs a good winter parka, I recently got one from a company called NOIZE – and I’m obsessed. I had never had an actual parka before, so I really didn’t even know what I had been missing.
The company is cool, too, cos any/all fur is FAUX. So, no animals are harmed to keep ya warm. Which is def not a bad thing. 😉
It’s SUPER warm and SO worth the money if you’re looking for a truly warm coat this winter. I have this one!
What to Get a Man for Christmas – Gift Guide for your Man (from mine!)
The Ultimate AMAZON Gift Guide for HER
The Best 30 UNDER $50 of the huge Nordstrom Sale (which ends this weekend!)
What’s on your own cozy gift wishlist?
I’m suuuuuper into any cozy gift this season – probably cos I’m sitting here watching Hallmark Christmas movies + putting up the tree tonight. I finally got J to cave and get it up pre-Thanksgiving – MUAHAHAHA.
If you need me I’ll be decking the halls. Falalalalaaaaaaaalalalala. 🙂