This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy Thanksgiving – I hope you had the most beautiful, fun, delish day with you family + friends! And if you’re here now – hollah! It probably means you’re good n’ stuffed n’ ready for some shopping. 😉 SO, without much adieu, let’s get right to this ultra-organized guide to Black Friday + Cyber Week shopping. For a full list of sales + specific pics as seen on CUR on sale, click here. Otherwise, this post will be updated continually throughout the weekend and into Cyber Monday, so that all Cyber Week things can be here for ya in a nice lil’ hub. So, bookmark the page + check back now and again between bites of leftovers. 😉
First up, we’ve got some favorite picks by category.
Next, there’s a list of sales, their timelines + any discount codes, alphabetized!
Then, we’ve got some specific picks from a few specific retailers.
And last, there’s some as-seen-on-CUR photos on sale, to shop anything you’ve seen + loveloveloved from here on supersale!
Gifts Under $25
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lip for $9 – this is one of my FAVE liquid lippies of all time. I have about 6-7 on my vanity – favorite shades include Backtalk and Rapid. It’s 50% off!
Beyonce pencils justbecause ($12).
This crossbody bag looks designer, but it’s on sale for under $20!
Gifts Under $50
The coolest timer for any bossbabe/motivated chica.
Glam Glow anything is usually *hella* pricey, so a set for under $40 is bombdotcom.
Her initial on a bangle = easy peasy + pretty giftable.
Gifts Under $100
Hunter Boots under $100? Unreal.
Express is all 50% off – I just got a *huge* order with a buncha sweaters, and they’re SO DANG SOFT. Express’ chenille is a cozy must!
Target sweaters for $10
This $25 sweater that looks like the popular, $100+, sold out Free People waffle cardigan!
American Eagle jeggings under $30
My *favorite* pair of jeans, on sale for over 50% off
Best in Beauty
T3 Hair tools on sale (they rarely – if ever – are discounted)
Hunter Boots under $100
Stuart Weitzman on sale for under $400
J. Crew quilted puffer vest for under $40
Super shocked + impressed that Stuart Weitzman Highland + Lowland boots are on sale! These are absurdly expensive usually, in my opinion, and I can’t imagine spending nearly $800 on one pair of boots. Granted, I don’t have a pair personally, so IDK if they’re all the rage – maybe they’re made with unicorn snot and are actually worth the hype? Either way, if I were in the market for a pair, now would 100% be the time. They’re under $400 now + selling out SO FAST.
If you’ve got an iPhone 8 on your Christmas list, get it now – you’ll get a free $250 gift card with it. (bless).
Best Activewear + Loungewear
BEST BLACK FRIDAY + CYBER WEEK DEALS
- Abercrombie & Fitch – 40% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping
- Amazon – DEALS. EVERY DAY.
- American Eagle – 40% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything, 11/22 – 11/24 [code: THANKFUL]
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off Sale Styles!
- ASOS – 20% off everything from 11/23 – 11/28 [code: WIN20]
- Baublebar – 30% off gift sets + Holiday Collection [code: YAY30], 35% off holiday goodies [code: VIP35]
- Bloomingdales – 25% off large selection + FREE Shipping $25 off for every $200 spent
- COACH – 30% off EVERYTHING [code: THANKS17]
- Express – 50% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping
- Francesca’s – Buy One, Get One 60% off
- GAP – 50% off EVERYTHING [ code: BLKFRIDAY]
- H&M – Up to 60% off + EXTRA 20% off all Sale!
- HUNTER – 30% off select items!
- J. Crew – 40% off ENTIRE order [code: THANKU]
- J. Crew Factory – 50% off EVERYTHING
- Kate Spade – 30% off EVERYTHING [ code: GIVEJOY]
- Kerastase – 20% off + FREE Shipping!
- Kohl’s – Tons of stuff on sale + 15% off + Kohl’s Cash [code: SAVEBIG15]
- Loft – 40% off EVERYTHING [code: GIFTITUP]
- Lord & Taylor – EXTRA 50% off Sale [code: FRIDAY] + $20 off $175 [code: BONUS]
- Macy’s – Extra 20% off [code: HURRY]
- Madewell – 25% off EVERYTHING
- Nike – Extra 25% off select sale styles [code: EPIC25]
- Nordstrom – Extra 20% off + FREE shipping/returns (as always), 11/24 -11/27, + Extra 40% off Designer
- Old Navy – 50% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping over $50!
- Sam Edelman – 30% off EVERYTHING + FREE Shipping [code: SAMSGIVING]
- Sephora – Select product sales, 50% off TODAY ONLY
- ShopBop – 20% off orders of $200+, 25% off orders of $500+, 30% orders of $800+ [code: MORE17]
- Steve Madden – TODAY: Buy One, Get One 70% Off! + FREE Shipping [code: MERRY]
- T3 Hair Tools – 25% off EVERYTHING [code: FRIDAY17]
- Target – ALL. THE. DEALS. RedCard holders can shop the entire sale today onward (online only)!
- TopShop – Up to 50% off + FREE Shipping, 11/22 – 11/27
- Tula – Holiday Gift Sets + 20% off sitewide [*CUR exclusive code: ROSESHOLIDAY]
- Ulta – Specific deals on various products from 11/23 onward [see the full Black Friday mailer here]
- Urban Outfitters – Buy One, Get One 50% off, 11/22 – 11/24
- Victoria’s Secret – Today only: FREE Shipping on $50 + $20 off $125 [codes: SHIP50 & 20OFF125], FREE Slippers with every $39.50 PJ set purchase, $35 bras, FREE Tote with $75 purchase, FREE $20 Holiday Reward Card with any $40 purchase through 11/27
- Walmart – DEALS. EVERY. DAY. + FREE 2-day Shipping!
Specific Retailer Picks:
Some specific pics part of Black Friday 2017:
Distressed Black Jeans – ON SALE for UNDER $20!!!!! Come in Regular, Petite, + Tall Sizing
Cut-Out Ankle Booties – Buy One, Get One 70% off, TODAY ONLY! Comes in Black, Taupe, + Mauve
DL 1961 Chrissy Jeans – MY FAVORITE JEANS, YO. This is an ~insane~ deal on them – I’ve NEVER seen them this low. #CantStopWontStop raving about ’em. If you wanna feel HOT AF + oh so comfy, you just need ’em. Point blank period. High-waisted, raw hem, look good with booties AND higher boots alike.
Rag & Bone denim – Another fave pair of jeans. These are a bit darker wash than the former, + are more of what I’d consider “full length” without the raw hem. A bit dressier than the former, I’d say! 33% off!!!
Sam Edelman loafers – 20% off!
What’s on your shopping list for Black Friday + Cyber Week 2017???
BRB, shopping ’til I max something out. HA. JK, mom…only buying the essentials. 😉