Ayyoooooo WEEKEND READING – it’s been a hot sec! Welcome back to Weekend Reading, where every weekend, we give you some reading materials to start the next few days laughing, crying, pondering, shopping + then some. ICYMI…some big things have been happening around these rosy parts. Namely, the whole having-a-baby thing. So Weekend Reading took a quick hiatus as I got my ish together after giving birth. And it might have to take another quick hiatus in le future when Miss Olivia finally comes home, if I need to get my ish together again. 😉 But until then…let some solid weekend reading commence.
- Why do we hate people who try so hard?
- Sign this mama up for an apple cider margarita...
- Kevin Hart + Robert Irwin + Jimmy Fallon = #YoureWelcome
- Added this fur vest to my cart – it’s under $40!
- …And added this chunky cardigan vest to my closet.
- What the heck is intermittent fasting? Here’s what the hype is all about…
- How much of a responsibility is on influencers to “keep it real”?
- I just added this dress to my closet (again) – I now own it in 3 colors in long-sleeve and 5 colors sleeveless. Obsessed? Yup.
- Lovelovelove this simple trick that doubles your chances for success.
- Do you suffer from catastrophizing?
- Can we talk about this $30 backpack that’s a total dupe for the $1,500 Chloe backpack??? #shook
- “I am not responsible for how others see me” (and neither are YOU)
- A quick read on managing stress like a fighter pilot
- Does my baby need these? I mean…yes.
- 21 moments where total strangers had each other’s backs
Happy weekend reading!