Happy hump, lovely people! I’m getting more and more excited as the days pass, because it means we just keep chuggin’ along closer and closer to the most wonderful time of year. Thanksgiving gets me stoked, and I’m on a high all the way through New Year’s, so ain’t nothin’ slowin’ me down right about now.
I’ve been a bit *ahem* neck-deep in work lately, between my fall a capella show this coming weekend, booking 6-month blog and brand coaching mentorships (only 1 left, folks!), and being a senior at Wharton…so I keep needing to remind myself that coffee is not a food group.
But you know what there’s always time for? Shopping. Specifically, gift shopping. Because whether we like it or not, time is a-flyin’, and Santa will be here before we know it.
Since my Gifts for Under $15 and Gift Guide for for your Super Manly Man were both mega popular this time last year, I’m now sharing 20 gifts for under $20 for all of us chicas on a budget. Because we still want to get the very best for our besties and loved ones without breaking the bank!
Whether it’s your favorite gal pals, mom, sister, book club bestie or lady down the street, these goodies are top notch and wallet-friendly. I’m all about finding cute, meaningful presents, but I’m *not* all about draining my bank account to make it happen. After all…that has a big fat nothing to do with the real meaning of Christmas!
The gifts I’ve rounded up in this gift guide are all things I would love to find under my own Christmas tree; besides being ridiculously cute, colorful, and/or chic, many are also totally practical and usable on a daily basis.
The best part? All of the images below are clickable, so you can simply click on the little tag on each image to shop the exact product! BOOM.
(Hint: Make sure you’re clicking on the actual hyperlink of the product name!)
- A perfume duo is classy and the perfect way to try out a new fragrance without dropping a ton of cash. Make her feel (and smell!) like a million bucks while spending less than 20!
- Chatbooks is a really cool product and great for that gal who’s already got everything. It takes a year’s worth of Instagram photos and compiles them all into a little photobook with your captions and everything, so you’ve got a timeline of memories that’s offline, too. [Use code: “erica638” for your first book FREE. Not sponsored, just an amazing deal. WHAT.]
- This washi tape is by Corie Clark, the amazing gal behind my absolute favorite Purposeful Planner. You’ve seen me rave about this planner before (it’s my #1 out of five!), and this washi tape is no different. Fun for the organized lady in your life!
- Nothing beats a $10 black cross-body clutch. Like, pick one up now, pick one up in a week, and pick one up for every chica in your life. #gogogo
- Morgan Taylor nail polish is one of my favorite brands. It applies so smoothly and fabulously, the color selection is phenomenal, and they last well.
- These monogrammed rubber stamps are by my entrepreneurial friend Danielle – the absolute goddess of a designer behind my Save-the-Dates and Wedding Invitations! More details on *both* of those to come soon, but for now, grab a stamp with your own initials, yours and your love’s, or whatever other monogram floats your boat. It’s a unique gift that she can use again and again to make her mark. (;
- In case you couldn’t tell from Instagram, obviously everyone needs to own a blanket scarf.
- Paul Mitchell is always leading the #girlpower train (like how they donated money to breast cancer research all last month), and it’s no different with their holiday line branded with affirmative mantras and sayings. Whether the lady in your life is stylish, bold, brilliant, or beautiful, there’s a shampoo and conditioner set for her.
Now I’ve gotta hear from you…