Every year the MOST requested Gift Guide is for the MEN in our lives – and understandably so. They can be h-a-r-d to shop for since half the time, they don’t even know what they want for dinner, let alone Christmas. 😉 In the past, J has taken over the blog for this day to offer his two cents, but this year I kept the sleigh reins myself since I’m getting him quite a few things on this list – ha! There are things on the list for every guy on YOUR list, whether it’s your significant other or spouse, your dad, brother-in-law, or third cousin twice removed.
A few call-outs worth spotlightting:
- Shutterfly photo books. I talked about this in-depth on my Instastories recently so maybe you saw? But every year I make J a photo book to roundup all of our dates from the year. I write “Remember when…” on each page with another note describing what we did, who we saw, what we talked about, etc. It’s hands DOWN his favorite gift every single year. He’s said before that it’s really the only gift he cares about. Ha! But HIGHLY recommend if you’ve got a guy in your life who’s the sentimental type!
- Mizzen + Main dress shirts. I have these on the list below, too, but worth shouting out if you’ve got a guy who wears dress shirts for work on the reg and/or has #taste. More on them below.
OH ALSO, before diving in – a jolly reminder that you can click the SHOP tab on my website menu at any point and the first option is “HOLIDAY SHOP”. From there, you can click “GIFT GUIDES” to shop all big gift guides like this that are already published on the blog, or “QUICK SHOP” for quick product-only roundups of shoppable ideas for everyone on your list, from the coffee lover to the cozy girl, organized by person, category, and also by price point (For Her Under $20, For Her Under $50, etc!). Click here to get started with quick shopping!
Simply click the products in the collage to shop – or, you can shop through the links below with the accompanying products descriptions and my own two cents. 😉
- Charging hub – The perfect gift for the connected guy! This hub can sit on his nightstand and simultaneously charges an iPhone, Apple Watch, AND AirPods.
- 3 Ingredient Cocktails – Lovelovelove this fun little book for his bar cart – great for bartenders in the making!
- Turbo body soap – I got this for J one year in his stocking and he really liked it!
- Men’s Fragrance Kit – Great for the guy who’s super into scent, looking for a new signature one, or just likes the small sizes for travel!
- Margarita carry-on cocktail kit – UM YEAH, so it’s on the list for the men but put me down for this one, too, MK? 😉
- Trio of travel-sized hot sauce – Can easily make a bigger gift with a few of the travel-size kits combined, like the hot sauce, cocktail kit, + cologne set!
- MLB baseball bat bottle openers – I MEAN HOW FREAKING COOL is this?!?! If you’ve got a baseball fan in your life, this is it. Super sentimental + meaningful, too!
- Whiskey stones – Another barcart staple for the whiskey connoisseur.
- Beer jelly – Taking his PB&J’s to a whole new level. 😉
- Anatomy of sports coasters – Another gem for the fan, be it for his man cave or bachelor pad!
- Bloody Mary cocktail branches – These are SO COOL if he’s into Bloody Mary’s – I might grab this for my brother since he *just* discovered the art of layeringstuff onto/into a Bloody!
- Bourbon infused tea – If he likes tea to relax, but with a kick. 😉
- Fitbit – Always good for anyone getting back into (or already into) their fitness!
- Ray Ban sunglasses – Quality sunnies, but only for the guy who won’t sit on them in the car. 😉
- Nike full zip hoodie – Always great to gift something for the comfy clothes collection!
- Earbud cord organizer – SO CLUTCH, especially if his earbuds currently look like my man’s collection. IE, an indeterminable number of earbuds all lumped together as a mass of cords. HA.
- Nest thermostat – Pricier, but a sweet gift for the guy always nerding out over the temperature of the house.
- Beer/beverage fridge – For the man cave or garage – JUST for his beverages of choice. BONUS: Fill it with his favorite beer and leave it under the tree like that!
- Pac-Man arcade game – I gifted J this one year in his stocking to keep in his desk at work for any particularly stressful day that just needed a hot sec 5-minute Pac-Man break.
- Calvin Klein boxer briefs – Justbecause. 😉
- Yeti tumbler – Another successful one on my end – J is OBSESSSSSED with his Yeti. He thought he lost it one day and I thought the world was truly ending. Keeps any drink hot OR cold all day long (literally) – stays whatever temperature it was when you first put it inside the tumbler.
- Photo booth picture frame – This is personal + unique, too! For any chicas in a longer-term relationship where maybe you’ve been each other’s wedding dates a few rounds now, this is such a cute way to commemorate strips from photoboots together. Or, even if not from weddings – any mall or movie theater photobooth will do!
- ‘Dad’ picture frame ornament – Works for any dad in your life, but the tag could be removed if you just wanted to focus on the picture part inside! I get us these every year to frame our Christmas card picture through the years for the family.
- Wireless charging pad – Cool in his car or on his desk for charging anytime, anywhere!
- Wireless headset – A splurge for him, but WHOA HOW COOL – wireless sound-blocking Bose headphones. He’ll lovelovelove ya forever. 😉
- Mizzen+Main button down shirts – I CANNOT RECOMMEND THESE ENOUGH!!! I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on one for J after hearing quite a few bloggers *rave* about how much their boyfriends or husbands loveloveloved these shirts. J freaked out when he saw how much I spent on a dress shirt thinking there was NO WAY this was any better than his favorite dress shirts from Target. Now…it’s hands DOWN his favorite. He has formally requested at least one Mizzen + Main shirt for every gift-giving occasion. (Another one here and here, both on sale!)
- Waterproof bluetooth speaker – So he can jam out in the shower. Also great for rainy gameday tailgates!
- Hopsulater BOTT’L bottle cooler – How cool is this – literally??? Great for the guy who wants/needs his beer at the perfect temp in a bottle versus pouring into a glass (ew).
- Tech winter gloves – I feel like every guy is losing gloves left and right (and also me, ha!). These are SO good for winter, and he can still scroll + check Fantasy Football while keeping cozy, too.
- Faux shearling lined denim jacket – Lovelovelove the look of this jacket – and it’s warm.
- Monogrammed cuff links – For the classy gent – such a beautiful personal touch, especially if he’s often wearing a suit for work.
- Cocktails recipe book – Another bar cart staple for the buddening bartender.
- Card case – I have a card case myself that I’ve shared often before and obviously lovelovelove. If he’s ssomeone who doesn’t need/like having cash on him and just wants to succintly carry his credit or debit cards, this is a classic way to make it happen!
- UGG slippers – BECAUSE UGGS. HELLO.
- Custom face socks – I MEAN. For your partner, get YOUR face on them as a funny gift. For your dad, get your face on them – or your mom’s. For a new dad, get his baby’s. So many options!
What’s your favorite thing on this gift guide for men?
What’s on your list for your men? Let me know what you lovelovelove from this list, and/or what you need more inspiration for!