Christmas is the best, and so are moms. Whether you’re shopping for your best friend who’s a new mama, or your own mother-in-law, this Gift Guide is all about her: MOM. There are 40+ ideas here, many of which have been personal favorite gifts that I’ve gifted mamas in my own life in the past, or gifts that I’m gifting this year – to mamas and to myself. 😉 Hope these gift ideas for mom cross off every mama from your list this year!
A few call-outs:
- Tula Holiday Kits – Always one of my TOP recommendations for mom, especially if she’s into skincare! This kit is new for Christmas and it’s truly CLUTCH – it’s all 5 of Tula’s bestselling products of all time in one kit together, at a discounted rate (+ my Tula discount code for CUR works on it, too!). Included are the cult-classic cleanser, eye balm, exfoliating scrub, hydrating moisturizer, and the face filter blurring makeup primer. All favorites of mine, truly. If I had to put together my own Tula kit of essentials, it’d be the same (with maybe the resurfacing gel toner included, too!).
- Home Chef – BEYOND a perfect gift idea for new mom’s especially. We’ve had our HomeChef subscription for quite some time now and have YET to get a meal we even sortof half like. We loveloveLOVE Home Chef. It saves so much time while still putting an unbelievably yummy home-cooked meal on the table every night. So clutch. Code ERICAL80 will get you $80 off your first 4 orders – snag mom a few boxes to test before she decides if an ongoing subscription is for her/the fam!
- A cleaning service – Full disclosure: We pay $150 once a month to get the house deeeeep cleaned. And it could not be more worthwhile. If anything, it saves at least one full Saturday of toilet-scrubbing to spend quality time with the fam instead. Mom does so much – give her some days off of the dirty work, literally!
- Verb Energy bars – These cute little bars are only 90 calories but packed with as much caffeine as an espresso – but from green tea, so she won’t get jittery! We all know moms could use ALL the energy they can get, so Verbs have been my own afternoon pickmeup for months now. HIGHLY recommend grabbing the limited edition pumpkin spice flavor while you can – it tastes straight up like a pumpkin muffin. For 90 calories AND an energy boost. ALSO on super sale right now…a $25 starter kit is in pre-Black Friday deal for only $9!!!!
- A wine subscription – If someone wants to hook this mama up… 😉 Get her a gift that keeps on giving by keeping her glass full! You get 4 bottles delivered to your doorstep after taking a little quiz so that they can determine what wine you’ll like best. Then a box comes with 4 bottles every month I think – SO COOL.
OH ALSO, before diving in – a jolly reminder that you can click the HOLIDAY tab on my website menu at any point to shop all big gift guides like this that are already published on the blog, or “QUICK SHOP” for quick product-only roundups of shoppable ideas for everyone on your list, from the coffee lover to the cozy girl, organized by person, category, and also by price point (For Her Under $20, For Her Under $50, etc!). Click here to get started with quick shopping!
Simply click the products in the collage to shop – or, you can shop through the links below with the accompanying products descriptions and my own two cents. ?
- Heated microwavable foot booties – I bought these for my own mama two years and she loveloveloved! Perfect for the mama with cold feet, especially right before bed; she heats them up and throws them on under the covers to fall asleep!
- Typeleague Press mug – My FAVORITE gift last year – gifted them left and right. 😉 And she’s got TRAVEL MUGS this year! Put her baby’s face on it!
- THE CUP – You’ve only seen me share it 298375 times…are you convinced yet? 😉
- A personalized book stack – Our family’s is one of my favorite little decor details. This stack would be the perfect gift for a new mama or long-time mama alike! Great way to commemorate the whole fam in a cute stack for the bookshelf. And pets count, too!
- Sweetmint Handmade mug (+ Fur Mama mug) – This was my superstar coffee mug gift of last year – Awesome Like my Daughter works for any mama new or not-so-new, and Fur Mama works for every mama of a four-legged baby! Code INSTA15 should get you a sweet discount. 🙂
- Barefoot Dreams anything (+ the leopard blanket here!) – I KNOW I KNOW, I sing Barefoot Dreams praises 24/7, but for GREAT reason. It’s like the ultimate gift for ANY mama! The cardigans are always clutch, but I strongly recommend a CozyChic Throw – she won’t give it up ever!
- Colleen Rothschild restorative hand cream – A totally luxe hand cream – great for the mama who’s constntly washingher hands and needs some R&R at her fingertips (literally). My Colleen Rothschild code will get you 20% off! ERICA20
- Billie razor – This razor has been getting RAVE REVIEWS from everyone and her mother on Instagram for what feels like forever now. It’s an affordable razor subscription service for apparently the best razor on the planet. I was #influenced myself and bought into it a few months ago and let me tell you…I haven’t looked back. Great option for a more unique self-care-centered gift!
- Pajama Sets:
- Leopard short sleeve – This brand has RAVE REVIEWS – I lovelovelove it. They’re so squishy soft, and the buttons are great for nursing mamas, too!
- Floral long sleeve – This long-sleeve pair is great for any pregnant mama to take to the hospital.
- Black set – Nordstrom lookalike alert! I have this pair from Amazon and they feel just like (if not better than) a pair from Nordstrom that costs 3x the price. Bless up. Also great like the pairs above for nursing mamas especially!
- “Best Mom Ever” candle – Because your the best mom!
- Round key ring – SO HANDY. I have one on my key ring and could not lovelovelove more – and could also not imagine running errands with my toddler without it. Ha! Lets mom loop her keys to her wrist so she’s got hands free for the most important things in life (like her kids – ha!).
- Victoria Emerson bracelets – These are a fun accessory that’s especially good around kids since they’re, like, IMPOSSIBLE to break. Liv literally chewed on my wrap ones when she was younger and all parties involved were okay. 😉 The wrap ones are basically indestructible, and the magnetic cuffs are easy on/off with one hand, so whichever way you stir it, moms got it goin’ on. There’s a style for everyone, too! I have maybe 5 or 6 at this point in my own collection, and my own mom has a bunch since I got her hooked, too. 😉
- “Mama” necklace – The prettiest dainty detail from my favorite shop for dainty gold jewelry! Both my “OLIVIA” and “erica” necklaces are from this shop, and I’ve been supporting them for years.
- Capri Blue Volcano jar candle – This classic + famous scent, on sale now! (Smells just like an Anthropologie store!)
- Amazon slippers – Lovelovelove these UGG slipper lookalikes from Amazon – and they’ve been a bestseller with CUR readers for MONTHS now since I first blogged them! They’re truly fabulous – cozy, soft, and stay on your feet when you’re walking.
- Laneige lip sleeping mask – The best overnight lip mask. Mom’s got enough to worry about already – chapped lips isn’t one of them. This may look pricy at first glance, but one tub lasts months. I feel like I haven’t even put a dent in mine and I’ve had it forever!
- “Mom Mode” sweatshirt – Have it, lovelovelove it. Easy Amazon find!
- Equilibria CBD – Whether she’s already into CBD or just beginning the journey, Equilibria is where it’s at. It’s such a trustworthy company that’s scientifically backed and made by women for women, so it’s honestly the ONLY CBD brand I’ve been comfortable actually trying. I personally take the daily drops, softgels, as well as relief cream arond my time of the month or on muscle aches/pains. There are some GREAT holiday collection kits on sale right now (+ get an EXTRA 15% off with my code: ericaligenza) – I already ordered the sleep one as a gift!
- Instant Pot – Dinner in a jif! Like a crockpot on steroids!
- Lip Slip lip balm – Another fabulous overnight lip option, but not limited to that – it’s a thicker balm with a SLIGHT shimmer and feels truly fabulous on (I personally alternate between this one + the Laneige one at nighttime!)
- Name stacking rings – On my list for J to hook a wifey up. 😉 SO sweet – get all of her kiddos in a neat little stack!
- Spanx faux leather leggings – Perfect for the new mama who wants some high-waisted support, because ain’t nobody got time for jeans. Warm AND comfy and feels trendier while still being great and casual!
- Memory foam slippers – SUCH GOOD SLIPPERS!!! Not even $20 on Amazon but so comfortable. They don’t fly off your feet (bless up), and they feel snug in the best sense around your feet.
- Cheeseboard + matching cheese knives – For the mama who loveloveloves Rae Dunn designs especially! Or the mama who can’t live without a good cheeseboard. 😉
- Revlon One-Step hair dryer – Saves SO much time, blowing dry + straightening in one. This is the BEST price I’ve seen on it, too!
- Custom name ring – Such a pretty detail. Get it with her kid’s name, or “mama”!
- Tula – Tula is obvi no stranger to CUR. I recommend literally ANY Tula goodies as a Christmas gift for any lady, but especially for mamas. All Tula products work to regain balance for your skin, which is especially good after all of the hormonal changes motherhood can bring! Or stress. Or the environment. Or a lack of sleep. 😉 A few specific product callout recommendations below, but code COMINGUPROSES will take 20% off your entire order!
- Tula overnight repair treatment – A totally luxe moisturizer to wear while she sleeps! It’s an anti-aging treatment with concentrated probiotics inside, as well as natural peptides to help reduce the look of fine lines or wrinkles.
- Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask – Probably my FAVORITE clay mask, personally. It’s go antioxidant-rich blueberry extract inside to help hydrate while helping your skin’s tone!
- Tula Rose Glow & Get It Eye Balm – THE EYE BALM. Put it in mom’s stocking! It’s cool, brightening, and no anti-aging! It’s got probiotics + superfoods inside (caffeine, aloe, blueberry, + hyaluronic acid), and also rosehip oil, which is a plant-based retinol alternative, as well as hydrating rosewater. Katie tested this LIVE for everyone on my Instastories this past week and she was instantly floored. It’s NO JOKE, YO. Gives her a burst of brightness to look more awake + alert while being mom.
Our best-selling Eye Balm, now with even more glow-enhancing ingredients. Made with the same probiotics + superfoods you love in our original Eye Balm (think: caffeine, aloe, blueberry & hyaluronic acid), plus the addition of rosehip oil (a plant-based retinol alternative) & hydrating rosewater so you feel instantly energized, awake & ready to glow.
- Tula Kit – As mentioned above – this is my TOP Tula recommendation for gifting. It’s an entire skincare routine’s worth of goodies that are all bestsellers and truly top-notch.
- Shutterfly photo book – I’ve shared my photo book tradition before and always recommend as a really personal, unique, + re-giftable idea for your man if he’s the sentimental type. But it makes just as great a gift for mom, too! Whether you’re going all out with photos + text or just sharing one favorite photo per page, it’s a great way to scrapbook FOR her – since we all know she’s so busy taking care of everyone else to be expected to be on top of that, too!
- Colleen Rothschild Radiant Cleansing Balm – Another CRB favorite – great for nightly double cleansing! (Code is ERICA20 for a discount!)
- Wine glasses – These are GORGEOUS aren’t they?!? They’re on my wishlist whenever we break enough wine glasses in our house to justify buying more – ha! 😉
- Agate cheeseboard – I splurged on this last year and keep it as a little centerpiece on our kitchen island! Doesn’t even need to be for cheese – would also look beautiful on her countertop with a festive candle burning. But it also obviously does double as an actual cheese board. 😉
- Tartelette in bloom palette – The perfect everyday eye palette! All of my personal favorite colors for an easy, quick look.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream – My fave CC cream – it’s a great mix of skincare + makeup so it does double duty and saves mom precious time! It’s a hydrating serum formula with SPF inside, too.
- iRobot Roomba – We loveloveLOVE our Roomba! Take vacuuming off her to-do list, because ain’t nobody got time.
- “Mom Wife Boss” Mug – For the boss mom who does ALL THE THINGS.
- Mama Bear slippers – How cute?! I had these for last holiday season + the Baby Bear ones for Liv. Cute for mommy-and-me matching!
- Queen of the Kid-dom mug – HAHA I mean obviously.
- Human+Kind Body Souffle – This is one of my personal favorite body lotions ever. It’s a natural, vegan formula that’s cruelty-free and doesn’t have sulfates, either. Smells like a DREAM – I actually learned about it from readers and I’m SO GLAD I listened and gave it a go. It’s SO luxe – and an Amazon find!
- LAGOS caviar ring – This ring is just BEAUTIFUL. If she’s got a wedding set that complements it, it’s a great ring for her opposite hand! A total splurge, but a worthwhile one if she’s been wanting a piece she’ll have for years to come and can wear everyday!
- Dyson V6 Cord-free Vacuum – Dude, I would FREAK for something like this – I think all mamas dream about clean floors. Right??? 😉
Mamas, what’s on your wishlist this year? Which gift ideas for mom are your favorite?
Hope these gift ideas for mom are helpful forall of the mamas in your life!