It’s the mooooost wonderful tiiiiiime of the year! I recently saw a statistic that people who decorate for Christmas earlier are happier people. And…they’re obviously right. People who shop for Christmas, blog about Christmas, and do all things Christmas as early as possible (albeit, not before Halloween) are MY KINDA PEOPLE. This year on CUR, we’ve got an entire *week* dedicated to GIFT GUIDES, so that you can deck the halls and hit the malls (online) feeling fired up + fueled up on peppermint mochas galore. Besides that, Santa’s Shop is coming back with it! So, consider CUR your one-stop holiday shop. 😉 Kicking off Gift Guide week with our first guide, which feels fitting since it’s usually the first gift to be opened every year – Stocking Stuffers! Specifically, we’re talkin’ Stocking Stuffers for HER. Stocking Stuffers are so fun since they’re all of those impulse buys that you #CantStopWontStop adding to cart.
(Stay tuned as the week goes on – we’ve got Best in Beauty Under $50, Gifts for your Guy, Gifts for Mom, + MORE comin’ atcha)
P.S. This collage is CLICKABLE. So besides checking out the full list of Stocking Stuffers below, click any individual image in the picture and it’ll pull right up for ya. #technology
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara – What’s better than sex? Apparently, this mascara. I just started testing it out recently, and I gotta say – it’s gooooood. For more natural-looking lashes with that I-woke-up-like-this, effortless glam feel, this is where it’s at!
- FOREO Luna Play Plus – You’ve heard me rave about my FOREO before – such a perfect travel companion that packs a powerful punch in your skincare routine!
- Tula Moisture Magic Stocking Stuffer – When it comes to skincare stocking stuffers, Tula is where it’s at! This kit comes with a Deluxe Travel-Size Purifying Cleanser (my fave cleanser, ever) + the Travel-size Day & Night Cream (a *fabulous* moisturizer for literally all skin types – really!), in a little holiday cosmetic bag. It’s a $44 value if you buy individually, but is only $24 – AND get 20% off with code COMINGUPROSES
- Faux Fur Pom Pom Beanie – Adorbs, and only $19.
- Sis Kiss name necklace – The “Olivia” necklace that I wear everyday! Perfect stocking stuffers for mamas – especially new moms. 😉
- Olay Whips – My favorite drugstore moisturizer! Whips is fabulous, too, for all ages’ stockings. (Pick up Total Effects for younger skin, or Regenerist for more mature skin!)
- “Take me Away” Passport cover – On sale for under $15, so you’ve got enough to book the trip, too. 😉
- Gold Monogram mug – Because if her coffee cabinet doesn’t have a monogram mug yet, something is wrong.
- But First, Coffee phone case – For the caffeinated and connected.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviving Lip Balm – For a little luxe in her stocking, nothing beats Dior. Yes, it’s a $34 lip balm. And yes, she’ll lovelovelove it.
- Kate Spade Tech Gloves – Because baby it’s cooooold ouuuuutsiiiide – but she’s still gotta text! 😉
- philosophy Hands of Hope hand/cuticle cream – Again, it’s cold outside. And ain’t nobody got time for cracked cuticles!
- Tula Insta Bright Sheet Masks – These energizing + brightening sheet masks are new from Tula – they’re infused with probiotics + fermented birch water for evening out your skin tone while locking in hydration #blessup. [get 20% off with code COMINGUPROSES]
- Leopard print belt – A little leopard never hurt nobody…
- Alice + Olivia Stace Face hair tie – For the girl who loveloveloves that little designer touch.
- Jade roller – For the skincare junkie.
- Travel-size MAC Fix+ – Fix+ is a beauty staple in every girl’s makeup bag. SO make sure she’s stocked up to travel!
- Dainty Baublebar initial necklace – Such a pretty, dainty little detail.
- Unicorn Portable Power Bank – A charger as mystical + magical as she is.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – The cult-classic concealer that took over 2018! This set comes with a little beauty sponge, too, for perfectly precise concealer application.
- Wireless Ear Buds – More affordable than Apple’s Air Pods, and also come in rose gold.
- Mario Badescu Facial Sprays – Any gal would lovelovelove literally ANY of Mario Badescu’s facial sprays. I have one of each myself and use every single day, without fail! Great for toning, refreshing, hydrating – the works.
- Friends: Lessons on Life, Love, and Friendship – For the Friends-obsessed.
- Tula Dual-phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads – It’s like a little instant-facial! 1 pad, 2 sides, 2 minutes. Baby soft, smooth, bright-looking skin. Exfoliate on side 1, then flip to hydrate with side 2! [get 20% off with code COMINGUPROSES]
- Rebecca Minkoff Glitter passport cover – For the girl who brings a little glitter wherever she goes…
- Kopari Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe Set – SUCH a good lippy! This coconut lip gloss is *too* good. Will remind her of a nice, tropical vacay in the heart of winter.
- Butter Slipper socks – Because no stocking is stuffed without soft, squishy slipper socks.
- Kiehl’s Merry Masking Set – Gift her all 3, or break up the pack and gift one to each of your girlfriends!
- Sugarfina Sugar Lips – My personal fave candy. This is a 6-pack, so if you’ve got a buncha girlfriends you’re stocking stuffers for, this does the trick!
- Set of 3 Travel Organizing Bags – For the traveler in style.
- Tocca Mini Hand Cream – I have a tub of Tocca hand cream on my desk, and it smells FABULOUS. A great one to throw in her bag and go!
- Pink/White Marble Phone Case – Too cute (and under 10 bucks).
- PopSocket – If you don’t have a PopSocket on your phone yet…I don’t understand.
- “The Snuggle is Real” sleep mask – For chicer sleeping.
- Cactus socks – They’re no-show, and they’re cute AF.
- Moroccanoil Treatment – The most luxe little treatment for any hair type. The smallest size is ideal stocking stuffers size!
- The 30 Best Nutella Recipes – For the girl with the sweet tooth.
- Rose Wine Glass Ornament – For the basic betch. 😉
- Stila 3D Dazzle Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set – A fabulous little set for the beauty queen who leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes. I have this set myself and lovelovelove!
Linking ALL Stocking Stuffers for her below, too, to make it things easy, peasy, merry and bright. Happy Stocking Stuffer shopping!
What Stocking Stuffers are you picking up this season?
And what do you hope shows up in YOUR stocking this year? Leave a comment below, then pass this post along to your special peeps so they know *exactly* what to buy. 😉