CAN YOU BELIEVE JANUARY 2014 IS ALREADY OVER?!?!?!
This is insane, people. Doesn’t life feel like it’s flying by? Regardless, it’s time for this month’s Links I Love, and there’s some pretty darn nifty ones coming your way.
First, some updates…
365 Days of Noticing (mentioned in last month’s links!) is making some people’s days, and it’s so fun to see that in action. Try your own Noticing on Facebook and help make social media one heckuvah happier place.
I’m super excited to have started guest blogging for some pretty incredible ladies. Be sure to like Coming Up Roses on Facebook for full access to all guest appearances on other sides of the blogosphere!
“How to Get into the Ivy League” is up on Smart Girl World, and “On Alcohol & Relationships: The Red & Blue Ivy League Edition” hit Ivy League Insecurities yesterday! If you feel like checking them out, I’d love to hear all of your thoughts after…be sure to comment or pass along an email (email@example.com).
And without further adieu…
1. 30 ways to make a grilled cheese. Snowy days just got that much better, people. (momtastic.com)
2. This necklace practically commands an early spring. (forever21.com)
3. This not-so-traditional mommy’s blog with increíble fotografía. (pinkpistachio.com)
4. 60 reasons to believe that love is the most magical gift. Prepare the tissue troops. (marcandangel.com)
5. It’s mid-semester, and I’m riding the “struggle bus”…are you? (People, this is AWESOME). (seas.upenn.edu)
6. THIS SONG. It’s been on repeat for the week’s entirety. (youtube.com)
7. When you’re trying to find Mr. Right, heed this dad’s advice… (news.com.au)
Cheers to keeping this whole 2014 thing going strong. Happy Hump Day, stay classy, keep smiling, and have some ice cream.