This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Can we just talk about the fact that the year 2015 is already nearly halfway over?!?!?! Yeah, let that one brew for a hot sec.
May has been cray. I mean, The Bachelorette started off with TWO bachelorettes, and I don’t know what gets much crazier than that…(jokes). But I survived my junior year at Wharton and am now working a brand strategy agency internship while living with J again. (And we still have morning bagels.) I can feel myself edging closer and closer towards existentialism and being all “Life is so short! Time flies by so fast!” But y’all know that, and it’s a story for another Friday. But now…
How simplicity leads to great contentment, motivational posters ala Rebel Wilson, 7 things highly productive people do, a high school “musical” rendition like never before, the absolute best read on optimism, life-changing nail hacks, a reminder to pay it forward, and cats standing up.
1. 7 things highly productive people do. (inc.com)
2. You know her, you love her, you want her on motivational posters all over your house. This is what it would look like if Rebel Wilson made motivational posters. (buzzfeed.com)
3. This cashier covered a young customer’s ice cream bill, and the kid’s mom paid it forward big time. (godvine.com)
4. This blog post by my friend Brittany talks about how the search for simplicity leads to ultimate contentment. It’s golden. (thenestednomad.com)
5. This is kinda everything.
6. Cats standing up. This is right. (thedodo.com)
7. 20 life-changing hacks for doing your nails. (cosmopolitan.com)
8. This article on optimism is one of my favorites for the whole YEAR thus far. It’s truly fantastic, and I’d say it’s a must-read for anyone. (positivelypositive.com)
I really can’t stress this last read enough, and I’d LOVE to get your thoughts on it. My mom shared it with me one day and I just couldn’t get over it. It’s so chockful of amazing wisdom and insight, and it left me feeling so stinkin’ good about life.
May Faaaaaavorites for all things beauty, fashion, and fun galore will be hitting the ‘Tube later today, so stay tuned and let me know what I should get obsessed with for June!
Got extra time? Catch up on last month’s links here.
Maximize your mornings with 6 quick makeup must-haves here.
Win $50 to Target and get immediate inspiration here.
What were your favorite finds this month on the web?
Leave a few links below and finish this week on a ridiculously high note. TGIF. Time to par-tay!