It’s the moooooost wonderful tiiiiiime of the year! Christmas in July has come, folks – the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 has officially COMMENCED. Halle-friggin-lujah. First thing’s first…why the heck do bloggers everywhere make such a big friggin’ deal about this sale? Simply put, the NSale is the best. It’s the best thing to happen to your closet, and the worst thing to happen to your marriage (ha). It’s all BRAND SPANKIN’ NEW merchandise that’s never before been sold, let alone on sale, and it’s launching AT the sale price before going up to regular price for the rest of the season. While some is considered “ready-to-wear” for right now, most is more centered around the next season: fall/winter (mostly fall). And everything is up to 40% off – some brands are brands/designers that pretty much NEVER go on sale.
For all my Early Access peeps (meaning, you’ve got yo’self a Nordstrom debit or credit card – hollah!), you can shop TODAY. The sale doors are open sesame for you! If you do NOT have a card, no worries my friend – you can still look at the whole sale + add to your cart or wishlist…you just can’t actually checkout/process your order until the sale is open to the *public* on the 20th. Boo. If you’re a bad window shopper and hate FOMO (#guilty), you can still get yo’self a card so that you can add to cart now, check out in a hot sec before Public Access begins. Shopper’s choice. 😉
SO. I did the dirty work for ya and dug through every. single. piece that’s included in this year’s sale to find the best of the best for Y-O-U. Today is mostly centered around style with a few beauty/home pieces thrown in their, but more diverse content categories coming soon.
Some Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Rules for Success before diving right in:
- Find your faves, add it ALL to your cart, and cut back later. Things sell out, and they sell out faster than TVs at Walmart on Black Friday. No guarantees of restocks, so don’t bank on that! Although if/when they DO restock some fave pieces, I’ll be sure to letcha know. 😉
- If ya want it, buy it – Nordstrom’s return policy is awesomesauce, so you can always return it after the back, no Q’s asked. It’s all FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS, so no worries there.
- Also if ya want it but you’re unsure on sizing, buy multiple sizes and return whatever doesn’t work later. Again, Nordy’s return policy is bombdotcom. They understand.
- Search by brand! A few brands sell out lickity split, so use the search bar to find those goodies first + foremost. Some to search: Barefoot Dreams, Zella, Tory Burch, AG Jeans, Leith, BP, UGG, Vince Camuto
- Load up on coffee, stay true-ish to your budget, + HAVE FUN. Shopping is fun. Sales are fun. THIS IS FUN.
MY TOP 15 NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2018 PICKS
These are all specifically what I think will sell out the fastest!
one // Vince Camuto Kentvi booties (I bought in black!)
- V. similar to last year’s popular style that sold out CONTINUOUSLY.
- Perfect transitional booty since they work with dresses, pants, the works!
- Before sale $99, After sale $149.95
two // Topshop long cardigan (I bought in rose!)
- Topshop had a top-selling cardigan last year that sold out in Early Access (I got it – so worth it!)
- It’s a nice chunky knit – feels really high quality, I think.
- Before sale $49.90, After sale $75
three // Leith ribbed cocoon cardigan (I bought in adobe pink!)
- Comes in SO many colors!
- Super squishy soft (I reached over the line in-store to touch this firsthand before the sale ever started – ha!)
- I have in burgundy from last year – last year’s version was suuuuuuper popular + sold out, but did not have ribbing!
- Before sale $43.90, After sale $65
four // Steve Madden Brinkley over-the-knee boot (I bought in both colors!)
- Last year’s OTK Steve Maddens sold SO FAST (I snagged ’em in two colors!) – these likely will, too!
- I stay TTS in Steve Maddens!
- Sale $86.90, After sale $129.95
five // Thread & Supply Wubbie
- Sells out repeatedly – definitely suuuuuper cozy snuggly soft.
- I have the Amazon lookalike that’s just under $30 – would def recommend if you still don’t want to spend $50+!
- Sale $51.90, After sale $78
six // Blank NYC suede miniskirt (I bought in grey!)
- This was one of the most popular sale items last year in burgundy + a cool camel color – and it’s baaaaaack this year! I didn’t pull the trigger last year and regretted it, so I just bought the grey.
- Another great transitional piece because of the fit/fabric combo – the shorter skirt is obvi great for warmer weather, but the suede material + color is very fall appropriate!
- Sale $64.90, After sale $98
seven // BP satin cami (I bought in ivory!)
- Super light, easy for layering!
- Comes in 4 colors
- Sale $22.90, After sale $35
eight // Spanx camo leggings (I bought!)
- Spanx’s black liquid leather leggings are a HIT – and they live up to the Spanx name. They suck ERRR’THAAAANG in for ya!
- I was so hesitant to buy the Spanx faux leather leggings before (especially since I spent $100+ on mine not on sale), but was SO GLAD I got ’em. They’re so comfortable, so flattering, + so versatile in your closet!
- Sale $75, After sale $110
nine // The North Face vest
- The coziest down vest for winter!
- Comes in 4 colors
- Sale $62.90-$68.90, After sale $98
ten // Zella leggings!!!!!
- Zella leggings are life. Literally, get any pair. They’re the BEST leggings that I’ve tried that so effortlessly go from working out to just hanging out!
- 100% recommend the “Live In” High Waisted Legging – I have 2-3 of this pair justbecause they’re my go-to black legging. They compare well to Lululemon’s $100 Align Pant!
- I typically size down one in Zella, but honestly fit in both XS AND S. So whatever you personally prefer!
- Sale $35.90, After sale $55
eleven // Barefoot Dreams sweaters (I bought this one in grey!)
- I’m V STOKED about this purchase, but also nervous – it’s been hyped UP to me for what feels like forever, so I hope it lives up to it!
- Sale $76.90, After sale $116
twelve // Socialite Tie-waist T-shirt dress (I bought in grey AND black for now!)
- This has been sold before, but never at this price. So I finally pulled the trigger since I’m a #sucker for a good t-shirt dress.
- Sale $31.90, After sale $49
thirteen // Halogen Violet Mule (…I bought black, white, AND leopard print for now.
- I can’t decide which one I like best. SOS.
- Comes in 3 colors + a print (leopard)!
- Sale $64.90, After sale $99
fourteen // Hunter boots
- Hunter boots RARELY go on sale, so seeing them this discounted is HUGE.
- Sale $99, After sale $199
fifteen // Halogen ponte leggings
- THEY’RE BACK. Remember how much I lovelovelove these???? 100% recommend – they’re like leggings that are office-appropriate but could also work for date night.
- Sale $29, After sale $49
THE TOP 100 NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2018 PICKS