In case you’ve been under an Instagram rock – the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has begun. 😉 I say this since literally every blogger and her mother just about loses her dang mind for this sale, so you’ve likely seen a yellow bag SOMEWHERE and have gotten word that the biggest sale of the year has commenced. Today, Ambassador level shoppers are up to bat! (Find out when you can shop + see this year’s top 10 items by category right here!). I mentioned when the sale started that I think this year’s BEST category is Beauty – which I haven’t seen/said before! But really, I think I was *most* impressed by this year’s roundup of kits and deals, at least in terms of greatest value and/or percentage or dollars off. There are a LOT of our favorite brands included in really good exclusive deals that are only happening here + now, and will go back up in price at the sale’s conclusion at the end of the month. So whether you’re stocking up on empties, finding a new personal favorite, trying something new to treat yo’self or stocking up early for holiday gifts, Beauty is where it’s at!
Another specific request from a reader was for “more intensive skincare/beauty treatments for self-care,” which I thought was just SUCH a good idea given the current/ongoing state of affairs we’re all in, spending so much time at home. We’ve got a bit more time than usual to do more indulgent beauty rituals, try new products and do those treatments we always put off, so it’s really a great time to whip out the face masks, muds, and tools!
SO, today’s NSALE is highlighting some of my favorite Beauty sale inclusions, focusing on things that are tried-and-true for me, as well as products whose praises I’ve been hearing for years that are well worth the try.
PRO TIP: You can click any product in the collage below to shop easily + instantly!
- Living Proof sets – Living Proof has TWO incredible sets in this year’s NSALE: the Perfect Hair Day Set (shampoo, conditioner, + dry shampoo) + Full Shampoo, Conditioner, + Styling Set. Living Proof has been one of my all-time favorite haircare brands for YEARS, especially when it comes to their dry shampoo. You know I use dry shampoo only slightly less than oxygen and have compared and contrasted and picked favorites for years. And if I HAD to pick only ONE dry shampoo to use for the rest of my life, it would be this one. Each set is over $150 worth of product on sale for under $100, so it’s a really great time to stock up if this is your brand! The Perfect Hair Day set includes the brand-new JUMBO size of the dry shampoo, which is so much bigger than the original, it’s heaven sent. This dry shampoo is one of the only ones on the entire market that actually cleans your hair using an exclusive patented technology (versus some dry shampoos that absorb oil but leave behind a flaky or weird residue). It works on both blondes + brunettes, so it’s CLUTCH to have on hand for in-between wash days.
- T3 blow dryer – I personally blow dry my hair suuuuuper sparingly since I try to air dry as much as possible and only heat style with my wand or volumizing brush. But sometimes, you’ve just gotta blow dry, and my T3 is great for that. I’m not a huge fan of the T3 wands/curling irons, but this ionic blow dryer is legit with a great cool setting to not dry your air – and it’s over $100 off in this sale!!!!
- Tula set – This is the only Tula set I’ve seen included in this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but it’s a GREAT one. It includes 3 of my all-time favorite products (the cult-classic cleanser, rose eye balm, and face filter primer!) along with the exfoliating treatment pads, which are also really good. In terms of a deal, it’s the BEST deal on this roundup of products – even better than using my discount code for the most similar kindof set on Tula’s own website. It’s $118 worth of product on sale for $68. Comparitively, you can get this set of $122 worth of product for $88 on Tula’s website, or for $74.80 with code COMINGUPROSES. But obviously it’s quite a bit more savings to snag the kit from the NSALE!
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps – I’ve never personally tried this body lotion, but I’ve seen its praises sung from the rooftops time and time again. Apparently, it’s LEGIT. A cult-classic favorite!
- Moroccanoil set – The Moroccanoil treatment is always a fan favorite, so this set with a full-size, travel-size, and hydrating mask is a great value and also makes for a great gift!
- Pillow Talk set – If Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk is your jam, you’ll lovelovelove this set that includes the liner, lipstick, AND gloss – a near-$100 value for under $70 in the sale. (Alternatively, if you’re looking for a more affordable look-for-less, this drugstore lippy is a near-exact version of the Pillow Talk lipstick for under 8 bucks!). Pillow Talk is notoriously a great pinky nude that looks great on any skin tone, and it’s a perfect shade for everyday wear. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tends to do a Pillow Talk set every year, and it always sells out! Makes a great gift set for the beauty lover, so add one or two to your cart.
- neuLash/Revitalash – Another one that I haven’t tried myself but have heard raved about constantly! This two products will condition + grow your eyelashes and eyebrows respectively. And in terms of a deal, each set is $100 off in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year, so now’s the time to buy if you’ve been on the fence!
- Urban Decay Allnighter spray – Urban Decay’s setting sprays have long been held as favorites + staples in the industry. They’re just bomb dot com and get the job done. Allnighter has been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember, so I’m stoked to see it in regular + travel-size in this year’s sale!
- Supergoop sunscreens – + other sunscreen set! Supergoop is a *great* sunscreen brand if you’re looking for a cruelty-free, reef-safe option that’s still great SPF. It also claims to be free of chemical propellants, which is great, too!
- Clarins Double Serum – Clarins Double Serum is a TREAT, let me tell you. I had a bottle a few months back that I went through dedicatedly, and I truly saw a difference on my skin. It’s LUXE and really does a great job of brightening your complexion while being anti-aging. This is a gooooood deal on it, since you get a regular AND travel-size bottle, as well as firming eye cream. A treat yo’self!
A little peak at everything in the sale that I personally own + can speak to firsthand – so many favorites!!!
Are you shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty section this year?
When can you shop the NSALE?