It’s that time of the year – the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is upon us. If you’re a Nordstrom cardholder, you can shop any day from 7/11 on, depending on your account status (it’ll tell you right here when the sale is unlocked for you to shop). If you’re not a cardholder, no worries – all are welcome to shop the NSale on the 17th. We’ll be updating this blog post throughout, so bookmark this as your primary stop for shopping!
I know I said it last year too, but I think much of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale “glamour” of old has worn off. Besides the fact that stuff notoriously sells out without sufficient restocks before it’s even accessible to the general public (boo), it has been feeling pretty redundant. That being said, it’s still a good time to stock up certain staples, grab your favorite beauty refills in giftable kits, or just treat yo’self to a little somethin’ somethin’ you’ve had your eye on to invest in for the season ahead (because reminder, most of the NSale is focused on FALL with brand new merchandise hitting the website on sale before going UP to regular price at sale’s end!).
My NSale will be a bit different this year thanks to #life – I’m in baby bliss right now and that 100% takes priority. 😉 BUT that being said, I’ll still be doing some shopping for funsies myself (no better time to shop than during 3 am feeds…ha!), and of course lovelovelove sharing some of the hottest picks with those of you who enjoy shopping it, too. My top recommendation is to make sure you 1.) are following along on the free LTK app since you can favorite products and looks, add to acrt, AND sign up for re-stock notifications all right there, and 2.) create a wishlist for your sale shopping. Even if you don’t have a Nordstrom card and/or can’t shop until a later tier during the course of the sale, when you CAN shop, you’ll be able to add everything from your wishlist to your cart with one click – super simple checkout process.
Last quick hot reminder since there will be ALL THE SALES hitting all the blogs and Instagram feeds this week…it’s all just stuff. You don’t “NEED” any of it. And with the Nordstrom sale especially, quite frankly, you can get fabulous stuff for a fraction of the price elsewhere – so stay tuned for some Save vs. Splurge options and deals + steals from our usual favorite retailers. 😉 SO, all that to say…this will be the primary post to refer back to throughout the sale window. I’ll update it if/when we find new favorites, but it will be the top resource on CUR to bookmark for the duration of the NSALE. Without further adieu – my top picks, personal wishlist, featured brands and highlights, + more tips:
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE – TOP 10 PICKS:
I know, I know…I said Top 10. But I added a few extra justbecause. 😉
- New Balance sneakers – I should’ve bet cold hard dollar bills that these would be first to sell out – sure enough, they’re already sold out. WOMP. Hoping they restock majorly since both good color combos are already gone…at least we’re kicking things off knowing my predictions are solid. 😉 Ha!
- Moonlight pajamas – These are GREAT jammies – I grab a new pair each sale time. They’re lightweight, buttery soft and breathable – CLUTCH for breastfeeding mamas or anyone with night sweats. 😉 The hot pink is going to be most popular this year!
- On Sneakers – These will go so fast, too – they’re on my wishlist and come with rave reviews.
- Free People dress – I actually lovelovelove this dress and am reaaally hoping to snag one – seems like it’ll be nursing-friendly, too.
- Spanx cocoon cardigan – This cardigan is FABULOUS!!!! I have one, Mimi has one, it’s worth every penny…and now it’s $50 off. It’s so airy and buttery/silky smooth, but lightweight. You’ll want one for yourself, but I’d also recommend grabbing one or two to have on hand for the holidays…makes a GREAT gift for a girlfriend, mom, mother-in-law, sister, etc, especially since sizing is so flexible!
- Madewell sweater – This cap sleeve sweater is going to FLY (I think it’s already flown? Ha!) It’s the perfect transitional piece, so fingers crossed the heathered sand color restocks.
- Living Proof dry shampoo set – Full size bottle is normally $30 on its own – this kit throws in a travel-size bottle, too, for the same price. Good time for a restock!
- Boots/booties – I wasn’t personally blown away by the boots/booties this year. There are some really chic options, but the prices still felt steep to me; these booties are a more affordable, versatile option that remind me of a bestselling pair from a previous year, and I think these boots will go fast (western/cowgirl is a HUGE trend this year!)
- Mules – Quite a few cute mules this NSale! I have my eye on these and these…
- Crop corduroy vest – A good cropped vest is a fall staple, and this cute corduroy option is under $25.
- Ruched dress – This is such a chic, versatile dress that works for the office, for church, for date night…and it looks like a really flattering option with the ruching.
- Restore joggers – I bought the restore flare pants last NSale and lovelovelove – they’re buttery soft, beautifully stretchy, and just so comf. This year has a jogger version that’s in my cart!
- Birkenstocks – This pair is $40 off and will sell out. A beautiful neutral color!
- The Doona – For any expecting mamas with a Doona on your wishlist – now’s the time. This is the BEST price I’ve ever seen one.
- UGG slippers – These fluffy sandal slippers will go fast!
What’s on my Wishlist…
Stock up on staples + basics
Some of the same tried and true basics go on sale each season – so it’s a good time to take stock of what you may need or want a refresh on and add those to your cart. My personal favorite staples to snag…
- Moonlight pajamas – A great, breathable PJ set that I’ve snagged in the sale each year. They’ve got long sleeve/long pant, short sleeve/shorts, and long sleeve/shorts, all in prints + solids. AND they come in plus sizes. If you want to save a few bucks, this Amazon set is a close comparative and sizes XS-4X.
- Hanky panky undies – A splurge in the underwear department, but my personal favorite thongs.
- A good plaid top or shacket – A fall layering staple!
The time to grab Zella is during the NSALE. Quite a few classics are on sale again.
There isn’t as big of a Barefoot Dreams selection this year…I wasn’t impressed. But if a blanket or cardigan has been on your wishlist – time to add to cart.
Click the collage below to shop!
My favorite Barefoot Dreams blanket DUPES here for only $20!
I needed a new pair of Levi’s ribcage jeans so am happy to see them in the sale – a great classic option for a cropped, straight leg jean. But there is a really good selection from the brand overall (heart eyes for this trucker jacket!)
BEST BEAUTY DEALS:
These are all personal favorite products of mine that you get a great deal on during the NSALE!
Click any product on a collage to shop!
IN MY CART
CASUAL SNEAKER DEALS
ATHLETIC SNEAKER DEALS
DENIM UNDER $50
SWEATERS UNDER $80 (including cashmere!)
BOOTS + BOOTIES UNDER $100
Bookmark + stay tuned for more updates ASAP…
Are you shopping this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
Tell me what’s on your wishlist below!