Thanksgiving is basically tomorrow, Christmas is, like, next week, and then it’s 2022. LOOK ALIVE, PEOPLE. I am happy to report I’m *almost* done with my holiday shopping already since your girl is a.) big on gift giving and b.) not messing with those supply chain issues. ICYMI, there are now 10 gift guides up on CUR – and more to come! Today, we’re stocking up on stocking stuffers for all – for her, for him, and for toddlers/kiddos around Liv’s age, or in the 1-5-ish age bracket. They’re always one of my personal favorite things to grab since they’re little ways to share joy with refills of favorite products or fun little things to spread joy. It seems like stocking stuffers are what stumps people, so I want you to know…as long as it’s small enough to fit IN the stocking, it works! This is where size matters, folks. 😉
In choosing this year’s top stocking stuffers to share with you, I wanted to keep it short n’ sweet and more narrowed in on the best of the best, since ain’t nobody got time to weed through things at this point in the game. With shipping times being delayed still and all of the supply chain chaos, time is of the essence! There are ten for each category: top stocking stuffers for her, stocking stuffers for him, AND stocking stuffers for toddlers/pre-schoolers/etc – because I feel MOST equipped to make recommendations for that age group given the OG. 🙂
Best Stocking Stuffers For HER:
- Tarte Juicy Lips – I’ve been obsessed with these things since the second I first tried them! They feel SO luxurious – a beautiful glossy balm that’s so hydrating and NOT sticky or wet. I think I’m up to 5 in my own collection now. Normally they’re $19 each – but I found a pack of FOUR for only $38 instead of $76, which is a STEAL!!!! Get the four pack and gift them all to her, or separate for all of the stockings you’re stuffing for the ladies in your life this year!
- Designer dupe sunnies – These $11 sunnies look like this $400 designer pair!
- Olaplex – Hair products worthy of their praise – SUCH a good treatment and great stocking stuffer!
- THRIVE necklace – A collaborative piece with small shop Tough as a Mother for the THRIVING Collection – it’s 14K gold and so, so beautiful!
- Shampoo scrubber – These are one of those things you’d roll your eyes at at first, but end up not being able to live without. Get the incredible feeling of someone else shampooing your air without paying $50 for a salon blowout – pay 8 bucks and no need to leave your comfy home.
- Wrist key ring (this one or this one!) – For the woman whose hands are always full.
- My fave mascaras: this $5 one or Superhero – These two mascaras have been two of my holy grails. Either one would be great for lengthening + volumizing if she loveloveloves big, bold lashes like me!
- Laneige lip masks – These are the BEST overnight lip treatments I’ve tried. They may look pricier, but a little goes a long way so you reaaaaally get the bang for your buck, and they look AND smell great. (I’ve got about 4 at this point!)
- 12 pack claw clips – The 90’s called, they want their claw clips back. 😉 They’re all the rage AND keep hair out of her face!
- Tula eye balm – My personal favorite is the rose. (See my full Tula eye balms review here!). Brightening, cooling, and the pink is also anti-aging! A great pickmeup to her undereye – I especially lovelovelove on no makeup days to just brighten things up. Great stocking stuffer for moms or teachers, too!
- Milk frother – For the girl who runs on coffee. Great for easy at-home lattes without spending the big bucks on a new coffee machine!
- Purell wipes – ‘Tis the season…cold and flu season. 😉
- Watermelon oil-infused Wet Brush – Such a cool upgrade to her hair brush that probably needs replacing anyway. 😉
- Physicians Formula butter travel trios – Physicians Formula’s Butter products have been my favorite for YEARS. This little trio is fabulous since it has a face worth of product – butter highlight, blush AND bronzer – and comes in this cute little compact container that’s great for travel. I have a few of these in my drawer – and they’re a HUGE savings over individual products! Normally a full-size individual butter bronzer can be about $9, and you get all three products in this compact trio for $9.99.
- Huggie earrings – These little huggies are just beautiful. I bought them myself, too, so I can speak firsthand to how pretty they are in person – SO PRETTY!
- Rechargeable USB lighter – And they’re safer since they’re flameless!
- Dainty gold necklace from ABLE – I adore a good dainty gold necklace, and these take the cake – plus, ABLE is an *incredible* company with a fabulous mission. They educate + employ impoverished women to give them opportunity at a better life, which I lovelovelove. I have the phrase square necklace and got “time to thrive” on it as a nod to the podcast (and just a fave phrase of mine!), as well as the letter necklace with initials for myself, J and Olivia. GREAT idea for a mom or mother-in-law with lots of kiddos since you can get up to SIX letters on it! AND they so kindly offered code ERICA20 for you to save 20% on anything!
- Living Proof dry shampoo – The BEST dry shampoo I’ve ever used, ever. And y’all know I use dry shampoo slightly less than oxygen. 😉 Stuff her stocking with this and she’ll love you forever since she’ll cut at least one shampoo day out of her week – yay for saving time!
- Bala bangles – For the fit chick!
- Kopari coconut lip glossy – This is a fabulously light, non-sticky lippy that gives gorgeous shine while hydrating with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E.
- Facial sprays – A fun way to refresh your face throughout the day – I keep them on my desk constantly!
- Car razor – This just about changed my life. I know I’m not the only one who gets in a car in natural sunlight and finds ALL OF THE HAIRS you missed in the shower…right? Right???? This little guy can easily fit in your middle console or glove compartment for quick fix ups!
- Himalayan salt-lamp plug in – There are so many supposed benefits of Himalayan salt lamps, so this is a cool way to easily integrate it into her home.
- Passport holder – In case she’s finally planning a trip after all this time…
- Lavender hand sanitizer – Sanitizing AND relaxing!
- ItCosmetics CC Cream and brush – One of my favorite CC creams for everyday wear – and a really great brush that comes with it. This one’s a steal!
Best Stocking Stuffers For HIM:
- Shower steamers – One of my girlfriends recommended these for husbands and I was so into the idea, I bought them on the spot. J takes his shower time very seriously – you’d think it was a trip to the day spa each time. For size reference, two of these bags fit into J’s stocking last year!
- Black truffle honeycomb or Mike’s hot honey –The truffle honeycomb is a treat, obviously, but MAN what a yummy treat it is! I bought J Mike’s hot honey last year and it’s still a pantry staple for us now. It’s a light kick and classic honey flavor.
- Face socks – J got these in his stocking last year and they’re his favorite socks now – he wears them to all important meetings! For the guy who loveloveloves a good, fun sock, this is where it’s AT. Get his partner’s face, his baby’s, his dog’s…literally whoever will make him smile when he catches a glimpse at the office.
- Meat claw – For the man who likes his meat.
- Drink muddler – For the budding bartender, a good drink muddler is a must.
- Car dust cleaning putty – For the guy who’s a car snob (or clean freak? ha!), this cleaning putty is SO COOL – literally just roll it over your dash or on the vents to pick up dust!
- Brumate – Keeps his beer or hard seltzer cold – bless up!
- Jack Black lip balms – Great quality lip balms. I like these for me, too!
- Margarita cocktail kit – Because it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere!
- An extra lightning cable – For the guy who can never seem to find his chargers – hello, my husband. Ha!
- A tile – Is it just my husband that seems to FOREVER be misplacing his phone, or his keys, or some other very important thing??
- Earmuffs – Because baby, it’s cold outside!
- Tech gloves – or these for a more casual (+ more affordable) look!
- Card case – I have had a card case for a few years now and I can never go back to a “traditional” wallet again! It’s SUCH a space saver, so it’s especially great for the guy who always has a bulky wallet in his back pocket (you know, where it makes an imprint on his jeans?? Ha!)
- Phone running band – For his next run!
- Monopoly deal – This fun game will fit right in his stocking!
- Passport holder – If he’s got a trip booked (maybe with her!), pop a new passport holder in there – add some trip tickets for a real surprise! 😉
- Portable charger – A cool multi-device portable charger with great reviews.
Best Stocking Stuffer For TODDLERS:
- Amazon bracelet packs – 12 little bags of 3 bracelets each come in this pack, so it’s really cute to keep on hand if/when you need a little “treat” for your little one! Liv is so into them.
- Fidget poppers – IDK how these got so popular, but HERE WE ARE – they’re all the rage. There are some cute Christmas-themed ones here on Zulily, too!
- Sesame Street mini people Elmo + Big Bird & Snuffleupagus – Liv got these guys in her stocking last year – they’re an ADORABLE size for little, Sesame-Street-loving hands!
- Unicorn sidewalk chalk – Fun for the girly girl toddler with an artistic edge.
- Personalized crayon box – I got little plastic boxes like this for Liv last year to hold her crayons and I’ve loveloveloved them since. So these are a cute little personalized version that also supports small business!
- Stick-on earrings – Will be in Liv’s stocking this year. Sssssh, don’t tell her. 😉
- Bathtub crayons – Anyone else’s bathtubs a perpetual work of art?? True toddler masterpiece.
- No-spill bubbles – No spill = music to any mama ears!
- Bubble bath bombs with surprise inside – Liv got these before and loveloveLOVED. Surprise inside?! YES.
- Farm animal stampers – So cute for the toddler whose JAM is Old Macdonald.
- Playfoam pals – I grabbed one of these on my last Five Below run and the OG was INTO IT. It’s a mess-free foamy thing with a little figure inside – just know that it’s a bit sticky to touch, but doesn’t transfer on anything!
- Pompom beanie hat – I mean, adorable.
- Slippers – Also adorable.
- Rudolph finger puppets – These are adorable for even younger ones – and a great way to keep them engaged while singing Rudolph. 🙂
Are you still shopping for stocking stuffers?
Where are you at with your Christmas shopping?