Happy Valentine’s Day weekend, friends! Who’s your Valentine? Regardless, I hope you’re doing something fun for YOU, too – because self love is the best kinda lovelovelove of all. 🙂
I recommend trying one of these at-home date night ideas for something fun this weekend, and making a strawberry pretzel salad because red is #OnBrand and it’s just so yum. Here are a few ways to have hope + be confident when you’re single, 50 ways to say I love you, some self-love solutions for however you’re feeling today, and a necessary reminder that you are, in fact, SO WORTHY OF LOVE.
- I HAVE to try these Trader Joe’s frozen favorites in our air fryer…
- Great, realistic reader tips for keeping a home tidy with kids
- If Lululemon Align pants have been on your wishlist, snag a pair now while on sale!!!
- This Valentine’s Day story from a teacher warms my heart every time.
- YUM: Baked potato broccoli cheddar soup
- One of my FAVE winter booties is currently on sale for 40% off!!! They’re SO comfy – and waterproof!
- IKEA bought 11,000 acres of forest in Georgia to protect it from development!
- How to batch your work, be more successful, and liberate your “leisure mind”
- This new drugstore CC cream is a dupe to my fave from IT Cosmetics (for half the price) – it’s got SPF AND an impressive shade range!!!
- Have you fallen down the Bridgerton Musical rabbit hole yet? (You’re welcome…)
- If you’re planning a solo road trip/solo travel anytime soon, jot down these tips!
- Lovelovelove these kids’ book bundles of inclusive, diversity-driven reads!
- Alex Trebeck’s Jeopardy wardrobe is going to help homeless folk’s in job interviews – incredible!
- For Valentine’s Day brunch: baked raspberry donuts (yum)
- For a quick energy burst without jitters, highly recommend these little 90 calorie bars – get HALF OFF a bag here!
Happy weekend reading!