Haaaappy weekend! J is on a golf trip, so it’s just me and the OG this weekend. 🙂 #SendPrayers – ha! I’ve got a feeling that Frozen is in our immediate future…and maybe pedicures? I’ve also got some shoots on the calendar, so it’ll probably be a whirlwind 48 hours! Hope you’ve got some relaxation + productivity planned – happy Weekend Reading.
- These are apparently the best beach reads of 2021
- And these are apparently the best new hotels in the world
- 18 weird yet satisfying self-care rituals
- Got this 8-pack of flower sunnies for Liv – she’s OBSESSED (and they’re on sale!)
- YUMMY: Rocky Road Brownies
- This checkered tote is the Louis Vuitton look for less – for only $49 instead of $1,500.
- How to turn down an invite without lying
- 10 spring nail ideas from my girlfriend Elly
- My latest swimmy purchase – lovelovelove. And under $30 from one of my FAVE swimsuit brands!
- This is the happiest man on earth (And here’s his TED talk!)
- How to turn your kid’s drawing into a graphic art poster (SO cool!)
- Stocked up on Tula’s Supersized SPF for the season – protects against UV, blue light, + pollution without clogging pores or leaving a white cast! (15% off with code: COMINGUPROSES)
- If you’re looking for ethical fashion on a budget, here are 11 affordable, worthwhile brands
- Tips on making a Sweetgreen-esque salad at home
- Just got my Cookie Butter Verb bars in…yum. Get a $25 starter kit for only $12 here, + 4 free sample flavors with it!
Happy weekend reading!