It’s the weekend! Woohoo! What’s on your radar? We’ve got a pretty “normal,” lowkey one ahead – a two-year-old birthday party, some campaign shooting, movie night, etc. Fingers crossed I make some solid progress on Liv’s playroom area; it feels like we are in a state of constant evolution at this age since she grows a mile a minute in every single sense! Get the updates on my IG Stories. 🙂 Enjoy this weekend reading…
- How to help Haiti Earthquake victims
- 30+ Bible Verses about hoping in the Lord
- If you loveloveloved the heeled Dr. Scholl’s booties but wanted flat instead – HERE YOU GO!
- Bookmark Kallie’s Dollar Tree hacks for your next visit!
- Sign me up for some mason jar sangria
- Equilibria just launched daily CBD gummies!!! (Code ERICALIGENZA should still getcha 15% off!)
- As if Starbucks wasn’t enough…Target’s are now getting Disney Stores inside, too!
- GREAT roundup of tips for achieving some semblance of work-life balance
- I’ve heard RAVE reviews about this candle – apparently smells sexy.
- Here’s why you feel bloated after flying
- YUM: Potato chip cookies
- If you’re needing some transitional pieces for your closet, here are 15+ from Amazon, all under $50!
- The new 12-year-old playing Annie in NBC’s Live special is SO CUTE WOW
- “Stay close to people who feel like sunlight”
- Debating this little job chart for Liv – do any of you have it? Thoughts??
Happy weekend reading!