Happy weekend! We’re so happy to be celebrating some of our dear friends getting married tonight, and I’m singing at church again tomorrow – a full, lovely weekend ahead. 🙂 What’s on your agenda? If you’re like me, I also plan on getting some Christmas shopping done. (If you need some assistance shopping – got gift guides for ya!).
- This coach performance from The Voice gave me goosebumps
- Such a good collection of crowd-sourced productivity tips
- This bestselling $48 coat is a dupe to the $365 J. Crew classic!
- And these $38 sandals are STUNNING dupes to the $395 Loeffler Randall pair
- What a gift: Dolly Parton’s best hair/makeup moments]
- YUM: Pumpkin rosemary baked mac n’ cheese
- Krystal might’ve read my mind on Instagram and algorithms and boundaries and creativity
- “The best things I own that I 100% recommend as gifts”
- Are you suffering from Zoom fatigue? (+ some solutions!)
- Apple caramel martinis? Be right over, Lily!
- On my Christmas list…(SUCH a good gift idea for busy mamas!)
- Wine pairings for pizza, because duh
- Meg always writes the best reviews – has me wanting a trip to Beaches Ocho Rios!
- 40% off AE sweatshirts + joggers!
- 20 healthy slow cooker meals for the season
Happy weekend reading!