Hands up for the weekend! Is it just me, or did this week seem to really fly by?? Maybe it’s the buzz of everyone and their mother whispering “HOW is already November?!” or just the usual hubbub of the season, but here we are. We’ve got a few family things on the calendar and a lot of Christmas decorating happening. And fingers crossed we’re all totally over our little head colds by the time Monday rolls around again! What’s on your agenda? Enjoy some Weekend Reading below…
- Props to this fellow Philly grad on her incredible lipstick launch!!!
- Making ASAP: this apple cider margarita
- This $250 winter coat is on sale for under $70!!!
- Do you have compassion fatigue?
- On being a new mom and the constant battle with time – such true words from Taylor
- GREAT NEWS: My favorite dupe to the $180 Barefoot Dreams blanket was restocked!
- A viral TikTok exposed Coach’s practice of intentionally destroying bags – so they’ve vowed to stop!
- Great tutorial on how to cut jeans while preventing fraying
- “The common belief that steals our joy”
- This is the potty training bundle we got for Liv – and we lovelovelove so far!
- 12 things you can do to keep your home clean
- YUM: A cheeseburger casserole for a cozier take on burger night
- Blogged: The best teacher Christmas gifts
- Great tips on how to overcome apathy and burnout at work
- These cozy $25 fur-lined booties look just like this near-$500 pair!
Happy weekend reading!