This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Weekend, you look good. Especially after a short work week. 😉 This is our first full weekend with Olivia, so we’ve got lotsa baby snuggles on the calendar. And maybe naps for mom + dad? 😉 My mom spent a few days last week with us to help me get adjusted to it all, and I’m SO grateful for it – she was a saint, and it was great just figuring out Liv’s routine/personality with her there to assist if/when I just needed to pee or pump and have someone hold the baby. Ha! Onto another cuppa coffee over here…pour one yo’self and let’s get to some Weekend Reading, shall we?
- This everyday task is KILLING our productivity. (I’m guilty).
- The woman who gave movies their G, PG, PG-13, or R ratings just retired after 30 years.
- Have ALL the heart eyes for this striped sweater – and it’s 15% off with code ERICA15
- How to stop procrastinating by using the 2-minute rule
- The stupidest thing Ina Garten has ever done, according to Ina Garten
- I got the most Q’s maybe EVER after showing this on my Instastories last week…
- How to start an email to your boss
- I know it, I lovelovelove it, you’ve heard me talk about it 293858 times – here’s how hyaluronic acid really works.
- The postive + negative side effects of stress on the brain
- Are you drinking celery juice yet?
- What to do when you find yourself in a career rut – great read from my friend, Krystal.
- HUUUUUGE SALE ALERT at American Eagle – 60% off clearance, 30% off jeans + joggers, 40% off everything else!
- Hellooooo Cocoa Puff Popcorn Balls!
- A simple trick to make a world of difference with anxiety
- This cucumber gel mask is SO soothing for red, dry winter skin.