Happy WEEKEND. We finally made it, after what felt like 200 days of the week. And I’m finally sitting down to publish this after a morning of taekwondo, family breakfast sandwiches and clean up. Liv’s got a Mimi & Papa sleepover tonight, so we’re hoping to do a movie – any suggestions for something good? Next on the Saturday agenda: attempting to DIY our new kitchen backsplash. Send prayers and alcohol-free wine. Mama will need it. 🙂 Enjoy this #WeekendReading!
- The 18 most-anticipated Netflix movies of 2023
- To make this weekend: chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars
- 25% off ALL Abercrombie jeans this weekend only…and *additional* 15% off with code DENIMAF
- BRB, submitting our application for Lucy, Milo, AND Purrcy…(pet toy testers needed!)
- Adding Big Sky, Montana to my bucket list after seeing Jess’ travel guide
- The sample set is back in stock!!!! Find your fave clean fragrance for under $20 with code THRIVE20
- The science behind “cluttercore”…are you into it?
- These nursey ideas are next level
- If you’re shouting GO BIRDS for the Superbowl…
- Everything we know about Only Murders, Season 3 so far
- So, Shein steals designers’ work…this is horrible
- How gorgeous is this mirror?! Looks designer, for under $100!!!
- Heads up, don’t use these recalled eye drops…
- Kathleen’s Green Goddess salad recipe has been on my “to try” list forever!
- Have lived in this sweater this week – it’s SO good (soft, stretchy, warm, NO itch) and under $40 with ERICA20
Happy weekend reading!