Is it just me or did this week fly? Maybe it’s because I was traveling on Monday, which always makes things…confusing. I’m such a creature of routine at this point that once that’s disrupted, I’m toast. Is it Monday? Is it Thursday? Did the Eagles actually win the Superbowl? J and I both felt like we were flying at 100 in work all week long, so today will likely be a lot of catching up on housechores. What fun adulting is, right? 😉 Also on the agenda: homemade Rice Krispie treats and a movie. What’re your plans?
- Chick-Fil-A just launched a cauliflower sandwich – have you tried it?
- Hearing rave reviews about this chocolate banana bread – my 4 brown bananas are ready 😉
- Latest obsession: EBY. Awesome brand mission, awesome seamless bras/undies. Get 25% off right now if you spend $75, and stack extra 15% off with code ERICALIGENZA
- Day maker: This adorable one-year-old shocking himself with taking his first steps
- How to goal-set based on your Enneagram type (SO interesting)
- These joggers live up to the hype – Lucy PEED on them and it instantly evaporated. 😱 Serious sweat wicking at work!
- How you can be there for someone when you don’t know what to say
- Kallie’s “backward decluttering” hack is…kinda brilliant
- SUPER impressed with my latest Pink Lily haul – have been living in this comfy set already. (20% off code: ERICA20)
- Just adding the 20 most beautiful places in Italy to my bucket list
- This hot honey whipped feta dip is a must make…on my list this weekend!
- LOOK FOR LESS: These $15 sunnies look juuuust like this $175 pair!
- What I tell myself when I wake up 32 times a night because #hormones
- Have you heard of habit stacking? (It’s my favorite productivity hack!)
- I’ll be wearing this tinted SPF all spring/summer long – it just launched + WILL sell out! 20% off code: THRIVE20
Happy weekend reading!