Happy WEEKEND – FINALLY back at it with another #WeekendReading. And it’s my baby shower weekend! Really, it’s “a sprinkle for mom, a shower for sis,” and you know the OG is super pumped to party. We are so excited to celebrate Baby Boy with our favorite ladies (and a few special gents – ha!), and I’m in my feels since so many girlfriends will be there; shoutout to Taylor and Chelsie for flying across the country to make it happen. Stay tuned to Instagram Stories for our adventures (which began Thursday and haven’t stopped – woo!). 🙂 THANKYOU to all of you, too, who have been celebrating this littlest love with us…I can’t believe how far we are already.
- Not a bridal or baby shower, but a career shower! Here for celebrating all wins.
- Loveloveloved these 30 life hacks
- Like the Spy Kids oven meets a grown up Easy Bake…😱
- Bookmarking these best things to do in Boston
- Adding this marinated veggie salad to my list of easy summer recipes to throw together!
- How pretty is this eyelet dress?! Looks designer, but under $40!
- Introducing, a Barbie with Down Syndrome!
- Soaked up every minute of this podcast episode from my girl Rachel’s show
- Everyone’s favorite cup just RESTOCKED!!!
- How to cultivate friendships without going out
- The BEST list of Mother’s Day gift ideas, categorized by type of mom. You’re welcome. 😉
- Grabbing these precious (+ practical!) shoes for Liv for preschool!
- Try these stretches if you slouch
- My girl Kallie is the queen of Dollar Tree dupes!
- This darling dress is *such a steal* on sale for not even $17
Happy weekend reading!