It’s the fiiiinal countdoooown! This very well may be the last #WeekendReading for a hot sec with Baby G right around the corner…TBD. 😉 I promise it’s a goody – grab your coffee and hunker down for a read. (+ make sure you’re in the CURowd for realtime updates + behind-the-scenes family life in the next few weeks…!)
- Well, this is quite the commute.
- Kathleen’s Greek salad garlic bread looks DIVINE – making STAT.
- This $22 Walmart dress is so gorgeous + SO flattering (will sell out!)
- When “just” doing your job is the best, most important thing – so heartwarming
- “You are not faster than your feelings.”
- LAST CHANCE to carpe diem my increased Tarte code – ERICA25 for 25% off this weekend only!!!
- The best movies for toddlers (solid roundup!)
- A very comprehensive guide to a weekend in Napa/Sonoma
- Obsessed with my new Hokas…the collection is growing!
- The #1 trick for enjoying family travel
- For this summer’s strawberry harvest: 5-ingredient strawberry crumble
- My favorite Nike Air One alternatives are on sale for $15!!!!
- LOL @ the honesty in this hilarious kid birthday party invite
- 21 of this summer’s best beach reads
- Everything you could possibly need for the 4th of July, arriving in time
Happy weekend reading!