This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy WEEKEND! My mom + I are at a faith retreat this weekend, so it should be a really restful, prayerful weekend spent pretty unplugged. Bless up. If you have any prayer requests, I’m collecting them over on my Instagram Stories (@ericaligenza) – pleasepleaseplease feel free to shoot me a DM with your request! Otherwise, what do you have on the weekend’s agenda? Weekend Reading ahead…
- So you’ve been Marie Kondo-ing your house…but what about your relationships?
- It’s my birthday month, so birthday cake cookie butter feels right.
- This concealer is THE concealer that beauty gurus everywhere swear by (I lovelovelove it)
- Got a picture to hang? Try using a fork. (Seriously).
- An LOL-worthy Twitter thread of smart people forgetting words.
- My fave leopard mules from the last NSale are now 40% off!
- These easy “diet” ideas actually work
- If Disney princesses had jobs in 2019 – lovelovelove.
- For the superfan of Friends…
- Step inside the new Barefoot Blonde offices…
- Can’t wait to try this easy, 5-minute dinner recipe from Trader Joe’s
- It’s like the perfect gallery wall in a box!
- Why you should give 97% instead of 100%
- Really enjoyed Kelly’s perspective on screen time for her toddler
- This star print two-piece set is down from $50 to $25!!!
Happy weekend reading!