This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
BOY am I glad to see you, Weekend. This week *flew* by for so many reasons – from starting it off with my besties in town, to our 20 week ultrasound appointment for Baby G, to a quick work trip in the Big Apple, to another bestie’s wedding THIS weekend…it’s been A WEEK. So I’m starting slow this morning with my cuppa joe + some beauty product organization. It’s the little things. 🙂 Jumping right in with this week’s Weekend Reading – and there are GOODIES (per usual). This week feels a bit like “how to” week since so many are how to-related – and I’m here for it. ENJOY.
- 10 sentences that guarantee your email gets read.
- My favorite dress of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so far – for only $29.
- How to make a killer margarita
- How to organize your closet ala Marie Kondo
- How to do laundry properly
- How to find the perfect red lipstick for your skin tone
- STOKED that these jeans are on sale for $42 – they feel designer (seriously). I styled them here + here on CUR!
- Making your favorite childhood “healthy snack”
- What you need to do if you want to write a book
- I’ve been LIVING in these Zella joggers – I’ve always loveloveloved their live-in leggings, so makes sense I’d lovelovelove these, too! (And they’re on sale!)
- Some time management tips from my own favorite blogger
- The truth behind how Instagram’s algorithm ACTUALLY works.
- Bought these on-sale booties in black and couldn’t be happier with ’em.
- 4 sunscreen ingredients to absolutely avoid
- My fave ponte pants are on sale for $29 – they’re as comfy as leggings, but you can wear ’em to work! #bless (As seen worn 3 ways here!)