This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy EASTER WEEKEND! What a special time of year. Easter is one of my absolute favorite holidays, especially since it’s such a huuuuuuuuge part of my faith as a Christian. Def ready for some serious family time + relaxation + celebration. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? But first, weekend reading – enjoy!
- What is actually required for success? (Hint: this)
- These rhinestone sandals are back from last season, and they’re the BOMB (I have them!)
- DIY Starbucks White Mocha recipe – YUM.
- Do NOT (I repeat: do not) take a picture of your boarding pass.
- Latest obsession: these affordable wrap bracelets. SUCH a good giftable! (Think: Mother’s Day!)
- “Accepting who I’m NOT” – fabulous post from my friend Kallie.
- The most magical rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody (*goosebumps*)
- How pretty is this new Anastasia palette?!
- Here’s where to grab discounted Disney tickets!!!
- Trying this Trader Joe’s healthy breakfast scramble this weekend…
- “Work Hard and Be Nice.”
- Taylor Swift’s 30th birthday lessons are BOMB. Read, then re-read.
- Awesome side-by-side comparison of 5 mascaras; should I do a test like this for CUR?
- This plumping lip cream is apparently V GOOD + V POPULAR
- Lovelovelove Kristin’s thoughts of living with simplicity