This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Whaddddddup weekend?!? And with it, Weekend Reading. Also…hi, June. My sweet nail girl opened up shop for me at 8 am this morning to make it happen, which is exactly the kinda attitude I lovelovelove. 😉 So we’re kickin’ off this weekend with fresh claws…and likely a fresh coffee + bagel combo because that’s just how we do weekends right. Ya feel? Now onto some reads…
- Why am I so tired?
- In case you caught the red carpet coverage and felt clueless…what the heck IS the Met Gala?
- Tula JUST (like, yesterday) dropped this new product – and I’m already obsessed. (Code COMINGUPROSES will get you 20% off anything!)
- The sh*t they DON’T tell you about sex after baby
- Have you tried any of these nail trends this season?
- These $12.99 Amazon sunnies look a $450 Gucci pair
- Here are the ingredients to avoid in your skincare + makeup…
- Lovelovelove Katey’s list of things you should know post-grad
- Mamas, got these board books for Olivia – they’re fabulous!!!
- If you don’t have a wine glass in your shower, what are you doing?
- 6 tips for more effective to-do lists
- Jaclyn Hill’s favorite self-tanner
- In case you need some new everyday salad dressing recipes
- Lovelovelove this cute, AFFORDABLE peplum tee
Happy weekend reading!