We just got back from a few days of travel this week, so hellooooooo weekend! Nothing beats returning from a trip on a Friday, only for it to be R&R time. 🙂 I so prefer this kinda weekend versus last, where I was returning home from a trip mid-Sunday. We’ve got nothing on our agenda but family time, and that’s A-OK by me. Let’s get into this Weekend Reading…
- 34 brand new books for your Summer 2019 beach bag
- My latest designer lookalike sunnies from Amazon – under $15!
- How to survive flying with a toddler
- 6 things people with clean home always do
- MULTIPLE readers suggested this product in the last CURowd roundup of all-time favorite beauty products
- What to say to friends battling infertility
- “Love me like you do.” (on repeat)
- The perfect morning routine for your personality type
- This Amazon Prime side-slit maxi dress is a bestseller – less than $26!
- On having haters.
- What’s the true cost of fast fashion?
- My pool slides for the season – and they’re from the kids’ department! (I got size XL and wear 7.5 in women’s.)
- A yummy chopped salad + other healthy lunch ideas
- How to know when to quit anything…and when not to
- This leopard dress is en route to my doorstep as we speak…
Happy weekend reading!