Anyone else take off Friday to reaaaaally milk this shortened work week + long weekend? And to binge Stranger Things????? I hope you had a fabulous 4th of July if you’re stateside! We traveled to my parents house for a lowkey family time, with Olivia’s first pool experience – which was perfect. Girlfriend was straight up FROG-KICKING like an Olympic swimmer as Papa Frank pulled her around the pool perimeter. It was equal parts hilarious and adorable, and needless to say, we’ve got a water baby on our hands. She’s straight up fearless – to the point where she thought she should try to put her FACE UNDERWATER. Crazy sauce. We cooked out and then had some backyard fireworks action courtesy of my pyromaniac little brother – ha! 😉 Onto some weekend reading to get this weekend started right…
- These six pack rings actually feed sea turtles (instead of kill them) – SO COOL.
- 3 peach cocktails to sip on this summer
- I wore this $19 jumpsuit to an event last month and everyone FLIPPED.
- How to quiet your mind
- Lovelovelove Meg’s tips for first-timers at Disney World
- The Game of Thrones Urban Decay eyeshadow palette has me wanting to start the series…
- Wanna ease your fear of public speaking?
- These easy beef bowls are so yummy-looking!
- Have got this worship song mashup on repeat…
- This is the BEST overnight lip mask I’ve tried so far.
- If you’ve got difficult people in your life, read this.
- “Fill me up, Lord.”
- Can’t wait to try this spicy watermelon mezcal margarita – so refreshing!
- On giving yourself space
- How cute is this $10 bikini?!?!
Happy weekend reading!