Happy WEEKEND! Isn’t it UNREAL to think that in less than one month, we’ll be entering a new DECADE? Sheesh. I’ve got a bunch of last-minute holiday shoots on the agenda today, and then we’ve got a holiday party on the calendar tonight! Then we’re *finally* finishing our Christmas decorating tomorrow; our tree has been up since November 1st, but the compromise was holding off on the rest of decorating until after Thanksgiving. Fair. 😉 So TODAY’S THE DAY! Pour yourself a hot cup of something yummy + enjoy this edition of Weekend Reading!
- ICYMI: Taylor Swift won Artist of the Decade at the AMAs! Here’s her performance.
- A 5-minute Trader Joe’s dinner hack: eggroll-in-a-bowl!
- My all-time favorite concealer is STILL on super sale…unreal!
- How to get inspiration for your Christmas cards if you haven’t sent them out yet!
- You know what’s SO much better than celebrities reading mean tweets? Tom Hanks reading NICE tweets.
- Speaking of Tom Hanks, here’s what happened when a mom showed her kids vintage Mister Rogers…
- Here’s how I whiten my teeth at home for the holidays
- So interesting: How Julia disciplines her two-year-old
- The only 3 ingredients you need in your skincare routine based on your skin type, according to a dermatologist
- Our new Christmas tradition: monogram ornaments for a “family tree”
- The psychological evidence behind being a “morning person” or a “night person” (FASCINATING)
- 10 tips for making your pizza at home
- Bought this comfy jumpsuit on Cyber Monday – it’s on CLEARANCE + is perfect for traveling!
- What to eat, stay, + play in Paris, France (on my bucket list!)
- These are my favorite designer dupe bracelets that are SO affordable + make great gifts!
Happy weekend reading!