HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dad today! We’ve got a fun, lowkey weekend on the books to celebrate him + enjoy solid family time – hope you’ve got the same thing planned! Lots of crazy wild stuff happened behind-the-scenes over here last week, so I’m excited/hopeful to share some exciting things with you here soon. 😉 TBD. Until then…it’s weekend reading time!
- Would you sleep in a see-through “jungle bubble” in Thailand surrounded by rescue elephants? (HECK YES)
- “God didn’t need Kobe and Gigi in heaven”
- One of my favorite wubbies is 40% off right now!!!
- This “immune discovery” may treat all cancers (seriously) – this is HUGE!!!
- 5 reasons to drop makeup wipes ASAP
- I paid $15 for this wire-free bra that came highly recommended – lovelovelove it!
- A Nashville airport is holding mock flights to help autistic kids “practice” traveling!
- What’s for dinner: Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana (yum)
- These light thermal 2-packs are a STEAL (I have two myself!) – on sale for under 10 bucks!!!
- Steve Irwin’s 14-year-old son rescues animals, runs a zoo, AND is an award-winning photographer
- Ben & Jerry’s latest flavor: Netflix & Chill’d (yum again)
- Here’s the $30 Free People jacket dupe I’ve been wearing on repeat (the FP version is $148!!!)
- 10 beauty hacks every girl needs to know
- Feeling sad? Here are 11 ways to beat S.A.D. (that’s seasonal affective disorder!)
- DROOLING over the new arrivals at Red Dress… #TreatYoSelf
Happy weekend reading!