WELP, I WAS going to be in Florida this weekend…not anymore. Since the world is shutting down, we’re spending the weekend doing a deep clean, going to the park (away from any people, of course), and just getting organized – maybe watching a movie and getting ahead on some work projects. STAY HEALTHY, friends – and enjoy this Weekend Reading.
- Wondering what the heck is “flattening the curve”?
- Need to lawyer up? Here’s how to find a good one.
- A near-perfect drugstore lookalike for Charlotte Tilbury’s cult-classic Pillowtalk lipstick – for not even $8
- While on lockdown, Italians still manage to find joy together – this is beautiful!
- “Compliments should feel like icing on the cake – but you should bake your own cake.”
- This brown sugar bear is UNREAL for softening yours at home!
- Here are 12 museums that you can virtually tour from your couch
- How to revive wilting hydrangeas
- Just bought this dress for spring date nights – OBSESSED!
- These teachers put positive messages on bathroom stalls – A+.
- Creamy ravioli soup = best cozy quarantine supper
- Carpe diem the Colleen Rothschild Spring Sale – time to stock up!!! (Here are my favorites!)
- The CEO of ZOOM is giving away their videoconferencing tools for K-12 kids for free – bless up.
- Taste test: The best supermarket salsas
- HUGE American Eagle sale happening right now – and it’s online only!!!
Happy weekend reading!