Mondays can be the worst. Some weeks it seems like the only way to get through the day is a gallon of coffee and a prayer. Instead of drowning that start-of-the-work-week-bitterness in endless cups of caffeine, pour yourself a cup of encouragement with Caffeinate Your Soul, an insightful guide to making Mondays more manageable and meaningful.
This collection of short, but impactful, “Monday Mantras” will guide you through a year of Mondays, meeting you where you are and then walking you step-by-step to where you want to be. Erica Gwynn provides a year’s worth of lessons, in sip-sized segments that will teach you how to:
• Step out in courage and carry on after hardship
• Grow through what you go through
• Give yourself grace and give up the personal guilt trips
• Get comfortable being UNcomfortable
• Act on your dreams and do hard things
• Clear out the clutter in your life, say no more often, and fail forward
Rooted in faith, and packed with practical takeaways, Caffeinate Your Soul will leave you feeling uplifted, energized, and ready to take on your day, just as any good cuppa coffee should.