November is almost OVER already. Like, what? When did this happen? I have a feeling that that feeling of “life-is-flying-by-way-too-fast” is going to be on repeat for every month hereafter. SHEESH.
Big news of the month for Coming Up Roses? A new FACEBOOK PAGE. After checking out this month’s Links to Love, click your way to the social media buttons on the right and be sure to “LIKE” and “SHARE” the page for updates via Facebook.
With that, have an incredibly blessed and happy Thanksgiving holiday. Here’s a plethora of goodies to peruse in your post-turkey state of food coma bliss.
1. All of the kind things people do to alleviate the rough days of others. (mashable.com)
3. This tappingly fabulous rendition of the Cup Song. Tell me you watch this and don’t have an urge to dance around on the nearest hardwood.
4. This holiday-ready metallic top. (smakparlour.com)
6. This song defines “adorable.”
7. Right when you thought Hump Day couldn’t get any better… (amazon.com)
8. 10 cupcakes that will get you drunk. (Buzzfeed.com)
9. What is the pain you’re willing to sustain? (huffingtonpost.com)
10. Cute animals. Who doesn’t love cute animals? (Answer: People without a soul).
Brb, running to get all of the food and wine in the world #sorrynotsorry. Kidding. But really. IT’S TURKEY TIME SO SOON.
What are you most thankful for this week? Send off in comments! Extra points for including a link you’ve loved this month.
Happy Hump Day! Aaaaaaaaaaand, HAPPY THANKSGIVING.