This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Saaaaaaturday! Saturday! Saturday! I’m *so beyond stoked* for a Saturday at home with my loveloveloves. It’s been too long. This girl has got waaaaaaay lots happening behind-the-scenes right about now, and while so much of it is SO STINKIN’ EXCITING and I can’t wait to share it with all of YOU (woo!), so much of it is also ~exhausting~. And since I’m officially 30 weeks preggers…this mama-to-be needs to kick her feet up, light some fall candles like they’re going out of season, and indulge in some solid R&R. (I just added this cozy AF blanket to our collection, so that sure helps). SO I hope you’ll join me in pouring a cuppa something warm + yummy and relaaaaaaxing with this weekend’s Weekend Reading. 🙂 ENJOY.
- The 20-minute rule that all successful women swear by.
- Excuse me, but leopard print Hunter boots?!?! SIGN ME UP.
- Drinking champagne everyday can help prevent Alzheimer’s + Dementia, so there’s that.
- Here’s everything coming to Netflix in October.
- 4 superfood ingredients to add to your routine for more supple skin STAT
- This leopard sweater is in my cart – and it’s currently 40% off with code COZY40.
- A really (long but) fascinating look into the depths of Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop business
- Thought Carly’s thoughts on a menstrual cup (yup, a menstrual cup) were SO INTERESTING to read…
- Lovelovelove (like, LOVE) this satin floral pajama romper.
- What would you do if you looked out your window and saw this? (VIDEO ALERT!)
- Some fave self-help/happiness books from the A Beautiful Mess team
- Loveloveloved this drawer organizer set so much upon getting it, that I bought it again. Using for baby’s dresser!
- My friend Monica started a travel blog while in Poland, and it’s so good.
- 3 things each Cupcakes & Cashmere editor can’t live without
- My favorite leopard loafers from last season are back + better than ever now, and I’m obsessed (still).