AH, the weekend. And the 100th edition of Weekend Reading on CUR! WOO! This weekend flew by but felt slow all at the same time. We’re taking Liv to visit Santa today (a socially distant, wave-to-Santa-behind-Plexi-glass kinda thing…TBD on how it goes!), and I think she’s stoked. Stay tuned to that fun on my Instastories – and stay tuned for more 12 Days of Christmas giveaways on my Instagram, too! Today is Day 5…any guesses what we’re giving you??? 😉 Onto some Weekend Reading!
- How to keep from getting emotionally drained during the holidays
- YUM: Homemade Crunch Wrap Supremes (that are healthier than Taco Bells)!
- I got the most BEAUTIFUL personalized necklaces in from ABLE able – I got this one and this one. They gave me their best code ever for YOU to get 30% off yours!!! ERICABF30
- What a beautiful ice dance routine to Hallelujah…I give it a 10!
- Little Part 1 + Part 2 guide to beginning needlepoint if you’re looking for a new hobby in 2021
- Our favorite bra is only $25 today!!!!! If you haven’t grabbed the Enbliss yet, today’s your day!
- Soft, chewy (gluten free) gingerbread men, coming right up!
- Katey’s closet transformation is what dreams are made of…
- Up to 50% off everything at the GAP today + extra 30% off with code FORYOU – and shop by gift theme!
- This lipstick search tool is SO COOL – you can search by color, finish, even pricepoint and the search engine will find the PERFECT lip product for your needs. Try it!!!
- Some hot tips on traveling to Disney World during COVID
- OBSESSED with Liv’s new Happy Birthday Jesus tee – and it’s from the sweetest small shop!
- How BEAUTIFUL are these DIY gold leaf ornaments – great homemade gift idea!
- Your feel good story: a hospital team transforming their wedding dresses to help NICU babies (get tissues)
- SO MANY Q’s about my sequin joggers from my Day 1 of 12 Days post – here they are!!! Not even $20 on Amazon!
Happy weekend reading!